Is it okay to share your social media password with your partner?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
For my part, I don't mind sharing my social media password with my partner because I have nothing to hide. Some individuals find it absurd because it indicates a lack of trust in your relationship. To be honest, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. We all have our own ways of dealing with relationships. I believe it comes down to open communication. You can address this with your partner and explain why you need his or her social media password.

I think it is more than okay to share my passwords with my partner, if i don't have something to hide from her why would i hide my social media passwords, we need to have some open and no secrets relationship so that we don't have some trust issue and some fear on our mind.

Trust is the most important part of ones relationship but that does not mean you have to share every personal detail sometimes keep your life a mystery but that's just my opinion

There is nothing bad in sharing your social medias password with your partner if you a sincere with her and you have nothing bad to hide

Noo, is no good to share your social media password with your partner. The reason why am saying so is that your partner can be scam it can scam you any time.

13,139Threads
98,723Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member