• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Is it possible to make $200 or more per month on discussion bucks?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.523400
Referral Credit
We know that discussion bucks is a great forum started by @Devin . There are many members like @Starmix @eLdavis @Kirubel @Light and @Augusta who are part of this community. The forum is growing at a rapid pace and more and more people are joining the forum. There are many other forums where I have made at least $100 per month quite easily. So, do you think that the same is possible on Discussion Bucks as well? What are your thoughts about this?

I'm sure it's possible, but it would require a ton of work and more along the lines of offering a service in exchange for D Bucks, as simply posting will make it nearly impossible to reach $100 in one given month.

Hello @Devin - I am considering contributing a lot to the forum and I am also considering purchasing the golden membership as well. I have already worked as a professional writer on many different platforms, so working on forums is not a hard thing for me. If a person becomes a literary virtuoso member and purchases gold membership, then it could be possible to reach $100 per month or more. However, this would require a person to post at least 50 posts and 50 threads per day. It may sound a lot, but technically it is still possible. This is what I am planning to do.

I believe it's possible but it depends on what you do on the forum. Relying on just commenting alone might not get you there. To achieve this you would have to use every aspect of the forum. Commenting, posting, raffle tickets, trades and so much more.

Hey @Devin ! I was reading Discussion Buck forum's currency structure and I found this:-
  • In Discussion Bucks, members can earn D Bucks, but only for the first 3 threads and 7 posts within a 24-hour period. After reaching this limit, earnings will be reduced to 25% of the original rates.

This is a bit unclear. What section of the forum is this referring to? Is this referring to sections like forum feedback section and member introduction section or what? It just says "In Discussion Bucks, members can earn D Bucks, but only for the first 3 threads and 7 posts within a 24-hour period.". So, I am not sure what it is referring to. Can you please clarify? Thanks!

This is a bit unclear. What section of the forum is this referring to? Is this referring to sections like forum feedback section and member introduction section or what? It just says "In Discussion Bucks, members can earn D Bucks, but only for the first 3 threads and 7 posts within a 24-hour period.". So, I am not sure what it is referring to. Can you please clarify? Thanks!
On this forum on any section (excluding the introduction section) After 7 replies in a 24 hour period, you will receive 25% of the normal pay rate. After 3 threads in a 24 hour period, you will receive 25% of the normal pay rate. When it says "In Discussion Bucks" it is referring to the forum. so payments are for all sections except the introduction section.

I do not think it is possible to earn $200 on any forum website. I am not sure, though, because I have never done it before. Maybe it will take a lot of time and effort to make it happen.
It will never happen even if you're a Gold member in 5 forums 200 dollars is beyond imagination to reach.

It will never happen even if you're a Gold member in 5 forums 200 dollars is beyond imagination to reach.
Indeed. It is not a feasible target to reach, especially since some forum websites have limitations regarding the number of posts/comments you can make each day.

On this forum on any section (excluding the introduction section) After 7 replies in a 24 hour period, you will receive 25% of the normal pay rate. After 3 threads in a 24 hour period, you will receive 25% of the normal pay rate. When it says "In Discussion Bucks" it is referring to the forum. so payments are for all sections except the introduction section.

Well, this means that a literary Virtuoso member who purchases Gold membership will be earning $0.1 per post and $0.125 per thread after posting first 3 threads and 7 posts within a 24-hour period? Does this rule also apply to Silver members and Gold members as well? Perhaps @Devin should clarify this.

Well, this means that a literary Virtuoso member who purchases Gold membership will be earning $0.1 per post and $0.125 per thread after posting first 3 threads and 7 posts within a 24-hour period? Does this rule also apply to Silver members and Gold members as well? Perhaps @Devin should clarify this.
You will get all the payment details on: https://discussionbucks.com/threads/discussion-bucks-currency-overview.13/ and for Literary Virtuoso with Gold Membership earn 0.04$ per post and after 7 posts you earn 0.01$ per posts and 0.05 per thread after 3 threads you will get 0.0125% per threads.

Thanks for response. You are a silver member, so are you also getting $0.0075 per post after completing seven posts within 24 hours? Can you please confirm?
Yes, after the 7 posts i get 0.0075$ per post and for threads i get 0.00937$, personally i really like the payment rate.

Indeed. It is not a feasible target to reach, especially since some forum websites have limitations regarding the number of posts/comments you can make each day.
That's right it's a forum site unless a betting site and other sites that could possibly pay users huge amount.

Only members selling products or services on forums are making more money , it is extremely difficult to make more than $10 from a forum monthly unless you spend a lot of time posting.

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member