Is it true that the more you hate the more you love?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
There is a song entitled " The More You Hate the More You Love" It is a very lovely song and my mind keeps on asking if it is true in real life. I have not experienced loving someone I hate. I loved someone and he betrayed me and my love for him was replaced with hate because of the pain and insult that it caused me. Perhaps there is another explanation of this in an imperative and emphatic way. I am waiting for your share of love experience.

I have never had any experience of love, in fact I have never had a relationship in my entire life and by this I mean that even when I was a boy where I never even had a girlfriend. However, love and hate can also be expressed with other people such as: relatives, friends, acquaintances, etc. I believe that people should all be better at loving and forgiving. The word "hate" is not nice!​

I totally disagree on this, though the two emotions are closely related. They are two parallel lines that can never meet. Once i hate someone, i will never love the person again. Love ia opposite of hate except in relation to another person.

Thank you so much guys for your very impressive reasoning about the issue on love which may turn to hatred be a of betrayal. Love flies away and hating someone who pained your heart at the extreme.

Thank you so much guys for your very impressive reasoning about the issue on love which may turn to hatred be a of betrayal. Love flies away and hating someone who pained your heart at the extreme.
My lovely friend, first of all, my congratulations that you becoming a Gold Member🏆🏆. Thanky you for the like and don't worry about me if I've never had a love story in my life.

I think this song is talking about situation where you just hate someone you don't know much about, either due to their behavior or character but the moment you get to know them better, you will find yourself liking them more and more.

My lovely friend, first of all, my congratulations that you becoming a Gold Member🏆🏆. Thanky you for the like and don't worry about me if I've never had a love story in my life.
Thank you so much, soon you can upgrade yourself to a membership you would like. Though you do not ave a love story, your heart is full of love towards humanity and your family. That is what matters most.

I don't think so because for me I don't love what I hate. I don't do reverse psychology at all
It is hard to love someone we hate especially if it is about love love-related issues- a love triangle that caused havoc to a relationship once closely knitted and suddenly separated because of treachery.

Love prevails despite the pain and the emotions shift back and forth and what resurfaces is love. The hate will soon vanish and the memories in the past will gradually erased by time, which is why the victim of love learns to move on.

The song isn't really true in a mental health or relationship sense. You have to clear out the hatred for love to come in.

On the other hand, it's true in a moral sense. The more you hate evil, the more you love good. The more you love evil, the more you hate good and find it annoying.

There is a song entitled " The More You Hate the More You Love" It is a very lovely song and my mind keeps on asking if it is true in real life. I have not experienced loving someone I hate. I loved someone and he betrayed me and my love for him was replaced with hate because of the pain and insult that it caused me. Perhaps there is another explanation of this in an imperative and emphatic way. I am waiting for your share of love experience.
I don't know once I hate that peson I always ignore him or her.

I don't know once I hate that peson I always ignore him or her.
I hated my ex-bf for the betrayal but the feeling subsided. If we are always busy, our minds can not anymore accommodate any type of taking which is why, the hate feeling was 100 percent gone. I remember him but I can no longer remember the feelings.

I hated my ex-bf for the betrayal but the feeling subsided. If we are always busy, our minds can not anymore accommodate any type of taking which is why, the hate feeling was 100 percent gone. I remember him but I can no longer remember the feelings.
Good to know, you already moved on.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member