Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
To be honest woth you, I am not a crypto expert. I am new to crypto and have only a small amount of crypto that I purchased one time when the price was down. I should not excite myself on this because the volatility of crypto is not all the time favoring us. And then stumbled on storage where to store right the coins called Cold Wallet. It said that a commercial non-custodial cold wallet is one of the safest methods for storing your keys. But the price is $200 just to store our key. Dunno if it is safe. It said that cold wallet is safe, hence it is not connected to the internet or another device so it can't be hacked.What can you say?

While cold wallets are ultimately safest for someone to store crypto, online wallets have been adjudged to be safe too when the right precautions are taken.

I'm so pleased of your explanation on this. I will try to create a cold wallet. It's so interesting. I dream to become expert on coins.

Cold wallets offer a high level of security, in fact they are considered the safest, widely used by investors to store their crypto. You can even connect via Bluetooth and can store more than 600 types of crypto.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
Cold wallets offer a high level of security, in fact they are considered the safest, widely used by investors to store their crypto. You can even connect via Bluetooth and can store more than 600 types of crypto.
Wow, thank you my friend for the explanation and clarification. I will try it. You are indeed an expert in crypto thing..

Wow, thank you my friend for the explanation and clarification. I will try it. You are indeed an expert in crypto thing..
We at DBucks are a forum for sharing and accepting other people's opinions, so we can all share whatever we know even though sometimes it's just a personal opinion.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
We at DBucks are a forum for sharing and accepting other people's opinions, so we can all share whatever we know even though sometimes it's just a personal opinion.
Yeah, which is why I managed a business and owed it to a forum site, RIF. We learned many things from members' ideas and bright minds.

To be honest woth you, I am not a crypto expert. I am new to crypto and have only a small amount of crypto that I purchased one time when the price was down. I should not excite myself on this because the volatility of crypto is not all the time favoring us. And then stumbled on storage where to store right the coins called Cold Wallet. It said that a commercial non-custodial cold wallet is one of the safest methods for storing your keys. But the price is $200 just to store our key. Dunno if it is safe. It said that cold wallet is safe, hence it is not connected to the internet or another device so it can't be hacked.What can you say?
I will advise you to wait and start learning about cryptocurrency before taking such step. At least, you need to be an intermediate cryptocurrency expert before engaging in some advance cryptocurrency business.

I will advise you to wait and start learning about cryptocurrency before taking such step. At least, you need to be an intermediate cryptocurrency expert before engaging in some advance cryptocurrency business.
That's right it's not good to decide impulsively or else suffer losses. It's a shame doing a thing without knowledge.

@Suba, I would love to know how much it would take to own a cold wallet. I am always perceiving that it is very expensive.
Several years ago, when I bought the Ledger Nano S Plus cold wallet, the price was $120, but to find out the current price of the cold wallet, you can check directly on the official website, shop.ledger.com.