Is lawn mowing a good business for kids?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
Kids must be trained to do business as long as they like but if not, don't force them. There are kids inherent in them the value of money. There are also many of them wise and advanced thinkers despite their young age. They inherit the habit of it from their dad or mom. The business that might fit the kid is lawn mowing. It is understood that kids like to play but if encouraged them something awesome like lawn mowing with pay, they may certainly ignite their interest. As a parent, don't let your ego push away the interest of your kid, that is if he likes to do this business. Train your kid in a way that gives something beneficial so when they grow mature, they already know how to find money.

I don't see kids in my country being able to handle a lawn mower with it's splashes of stones and sand when in operation. I think that kind of endeavour as a business is too advanced for a child.

Lawn mowing is common in the US. If I were a parent, I would let my child conduct such business. Learning how to do it can help establish responsibility, among other things.
You're so right which is why money isn't hard to find in the U.S.A. There are a lot of work, just don't be choosy as long as the pay is good.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member