Is online gambling worth it?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Online gambling is a gambling website that we can make any betting without going anywhere, and yeah some of us may tried some online gambling websites, but the question is that did we get profitable from online gambling platforms?
I have tried online betting back in the days and never get profit from it, and i lose some of my money, of course i used to bet using crypto coins which is good thing to see but never get profit, what about you did you get any profit from online gambling?

I bet at Free Litecoin and was able to receive $200 after 4 months of betting. But I stopped after receiving the pay. It is so tiresome. The money keeps on going up and down, It is so stressful, I better stop.

I bet at Free Litecoin and was able to receive $200 after 4 months of betting. But I stopped after receiving the pay. It is so tiresome. The money keeps on going up and down, It is so stressful, I better stop.
WOW. 200 usd is a lot, i mean its too much, i whish i earn that much money from gambling, i have tried gambling so many times and i have lost so many times, i even don't remember the time i win a gambling, i like sport events and i bet on them but still not good profit. how much did you bet in order to get 200 usd.

It depends on the person though. Personally i do not think online gambling is worth it or any kind of gambling at all. The risk involved in gambling is just too much honestly.

It depends on the person though. Personally i do not think online gambling is worth it or any kind of gambling at all. The risk involved in gambling is just too much honestly.
Gambling is a risky game and the profit we get from gambling is very rare and hard to be profitable from gambling, but like you said there are some peoples who choose and like to gamble and earn good profit from gambling.

Gambling whether online or offline is a terrible habit which is caused by greed and can ruin someone's life. Am once addicted to gambling especially football betting. Once, gambling hook someone, it is difficult to escape. I escaped through divine intervention. If you are planning to go gambling, you better stop.

Gambling whether online or offline is a terrible habit which is caused by greed and can ruin someone's life. Am once addicted to gambling especially football betting. Once, gambling hook someone, it is difficult to escape. I escaped through divine intervention. If you are planning to go gambling, you better stop.
I agree with your idea, gambling is addictive and could rune our life, in my country football betting is also well known and most of the peoples are addicted to it, they lose their money while gambling and that is very risky thing and bad thing.

it is fun but when it comes to making money not really if you are person who is not responsable and desprete for money gambling is not for you because it is made for you to lose money that is why gambling companies are so rich
Yeah at first its fun and can enjoy it, but after some time you see that you are losing money and the fun changes to worry and its bit hard for me.

Online gambling is very risky, let's us not be deceived. However, in some cases gambling has elevated few people and dealt with more. You might think it's paying you at the moment but when it hits you, it is going to be a big one.
yea it hits you when you are already into it and think you will win gambling is very risky it does not add any benefit if you are addicted to it also it is very easy to get addicted

I don't gamble and I don't like it. I don't think it would worth it for me.
We all have different experience with gambling, some people say its good way of making money, and some think that it is the worst way for trying to make money and they say they have lost all their moneys, and i am one of them who lost money with gambling.

We all have different experience with gambling, some people say its good way of making money, and some think that it is the worst way for trying to make money and they say they have lost all their moneys, and i am one of them who lost money with gambling.
The losing money part always keep me totally away. I hate to lose my hard earned money

The losing money part always keep me totally away. I hate to lose my hard earned money
Yeah i know, it makes everyone mad and its just frustrating when you lose money when you are trying to make money, our money is our hard work payment and losing it for simple gambling is not what i want to do.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member