Is online survey a waste of time?

allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Nov 6, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
In my own point of view, i think working for online surveys is a waste of time and resources because I've spent so much data and time working for them.

what's your thoughts in this?

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
I firmly agree that doing online survey is a waste of time like YouGov I spent 3 months doing surveys but when I almost reached the threshold of 5000 points they no longer message me to do surveys. It's 4 months now.

• Like Button
Reactions: pousinha
I firmly agree that doing online survey is a waste of time like YouGov I spent 3 months doing surveys but when I almost reached the threshold of 5000 points they no longer message me to do surveys. It's 4 months now.
You're right there. I also had the same experience, i spent so many months working in a survey websites, but I couldn't withdraw my money. So frustrating.

You're right there. I also had the same experience, i spent so many months working in a survey websites, but I couldn't withdraw my money. So frustrating.
They're cheaters, they should have stopped us. There are survey sites that do not have word of honor. They're shameless.

In my own point of view, i think working for online surveys is a waste of time and resources because I've spent so much data and time working for them.

what's your thoughts in this?
For me its waste of time, because i never get any profit from survey platforms, i have said it before and i will say it again survey sites are not worth of spending time on them, i have tried my best but still no change, some peoples get good payment from it but not for me.

• Like Button
Reactions: pousinha
yes and no well yes if you earn something good for you no if you never get surveys or you get rejected often surveys really depend on where you live it is good way to make money but it is not for everyone

True survey earning is not for everyone and not for every country, i also heard that some peoples earn good money from it wile complain about it so it depend on the peoples.

True survey earning is not for everyone and not for every country, i also heard that some peoples earn good money from it wile complain about it so it depend on the peoples.
it all depends on where you live I do not get surveys but I do not mind that as much if you live in the US you can make good money with surveys witch can make you feel sad because you can't do that

it all depends on where you live I do not get surveys but I do not mind that as much if you live in the US you can make good money with surveys witch can make you feel sad because you can't do that
Yeah they choose locations and the place where you live, i have tried to earn money from the online for about 5 years and the money i maid from surveys are very very little.

For users who live in a third or fourth world country, yes, it's mostly a waste of time because companies are aware we can't carry on a spendthrift life. To count on a high purchasing power (that's what companies want), we should be part of those few or very few super rich people living in a capital, being the CEO of a multinational or in any way well renowned enterprise. Otherwise, we can expect to earn only crumbs from surveys that pay disqualification and partial completion. The rest of the surveys, that only pay if we can finish the interview, is a complete waste of time.

I think that online surveys could be a waste of time due to the fact that most of such kind of surveys are clearly not available in many countries. Having said that, we must also note that in many cases, many people would not even get qualified for a survey in the first place. This could be a really huge problem.

It's worse when surveys are available in a tier3 or tier4 country, but the result is only disqualification in a row and zero points recognising our wasted time. I faced such a bad experience on y-Sense: no idea why the company decided for the availability in my country, as along 2 years I couldn't complete a single survey. Disqualification came with the very first or second question.

In my humble opinion, it is not a waste of time, because I have been earning from two survey websites for a while now. It can take some time to earn, though, but I do not mind.

If you come from low teir country like Africa survey won't favour you because you won't see much survey to complete but I will say it's favour those in United States because most survey is sent to them

That depends on the location you live. If you are living in the right location, you can make some money completing surveys. Although there are many survey sites out there, I just join a few which I think are good and legitimate.

Based on my own experience l can say that it's a great time wastage for me. That's because my country is not legible for the survey offers.

For most of us from this part of the world, I believe it's a waste cause it's hard to qualify for surveys.