Is plastic surgery a necessity?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
Those celebrities are always doing this for the sake of their popularity. They're spending millions just to fix their face, nose, lips, eyes from being small to large or vice versa and even doing buttocks or breast expansion or extraction. What a funny thing.

It's a necessity for those socialites to maintain their standard, but the truth prevails that they can't evade wrinkles. What can you say?

wrinkles are evident of time spent here on earth. its funny how many pray to live a ripe full age but dont want what comes with it. plastic surgeries are temporary solutions to permanent problems. The human body can handle only a limited number of alteration before it starts rejecting them.

You're so right. One movie actress in my country augmented her breast and then after one year she felt severe pain. She's on stage 1 breast cancer and the advice was to remove the extra part of her breast. She's now cancer free.

Terrible! she just wanted bigger now her body needs her to cut to survive .
That is right, thankful she as money, and if not, she will rot. There is no reason to augment anything in any art of our body.

For me I see this as misplaced priority, all in the name of trying to please others. These celebrities care too much of what their fans would say, hence they do things like this.

Only people who have a ton of money can do that. If you look okay, it's not worth thousands of dollars. People care way too much about how they look. A lot of people want to do nose jobs, and they cost a lot of money; however, if you are extremely rich, you can do that, I guess.

Some celebrities opt for plastic surgery to enhance their looks and feel more confident in front of the camera. Maybe they have insecurities they want to address, and while plastic surgeries are temporary, we can't blame them for wanting to boost their self-esteem. Perhaps they were bullied before or have other personal reasons. At the end of the day, everyone deserves to feel good about themselves.

Some celebrities opt for plastic surgery to enhance their looks and feel more confident in front of the camera. Maybe they have insecurities they want to address, and while plastic surgeries are temporary, we can't blame them for wanting to boost their self-esteem. Perhaps they were bullied before or have other personal reasons. At the end of the day, everyone deserves to feel good about themselves.
That is right, and they can afford to enhance their beauty because they earn millions. Even non-celebrities as long as they have money, they can do plastic surgery.

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member