averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
How I wish life is problem free so that we will really enjoy each and every day. But sad to say problem free life is not possible. I came to God so that I would have lighter problems and not heavy problems. If life is no problems that would be so perfect. I have problems that solves quickly and I have problems now that I have for more than 5 years now like my anxiety.

Where do you go to when you have problems?:(

While we are living in this world, problems are already attached to us; we don't know when they will come. But maybe we won't be able to feel the joy of life if it's all fun; there must also be trials so that we can learn and trust in God. I believe that we can overcome all our problems in life if we have faith in ourselves and have self-confidence. As they say, for every problem, there is a solution, so we just have to trust and find solutions.

A life without problems is unattainable. People are simply not made that way. Without troubles, we couldn't possibly grow, develop, or discover our life's purpose and meaning. However, I am adamant that God will never present us with a challenge we are unable to handle. No matter how big or small, every issue has a solution. To address our difficulties, we simply need to change the way we think—to be less pessimistic and to adopt an upbeat outlook on life.

As long as we are alive, problems are part of our existence. All we have to do is avoid creating a problem, sometimes, it is us that create a problem in our lives. Let us not forget that problems make us stronger.

Where there are people, there are problems because there are individual differences and each person has his own personal traits, there are moody, lousy, bossy, and nosy. We cannot escape problems because we are not perfect.

I think its all about your mindset and how you long at things. Yes in life, problems are definitely bound to happen but do you see it as a problem? Or just another stepping stone?

Problem types vary either personal, emotional, physical, spiritual or social. If personal, you opt to see someone who can advise you better, and if emotional ask yourself the cause. If spiritual, you can seek assistance from a minster or priest. There is no problem that cannot be solved though.

I think its all about your mindset and how you long at things. Yes in life, problems are definitely bound to happen but do you see it as a problem? Or just another stepping stone?
Sure problem would always come as the world is already chaotic it is good to move on and still be happy.

I don't think you can have a life without any kind of problem, the important thing is the mentality with which you face them, I believe that everything in this life can be solved as long as you have the right mindset and an established plan to do it.

I whish like could be free of problems and stresses, but it is not possible to have a life that is free from problem and Struss, our world is full of problems and worry's so its common to have it, but the right thing to do is to control and solve the problems.

I whish like could be free of problems and stresses, but it is not possible to have a life that is free from problem and Struss, our world is full of problems and worry's so its common to have it, but the right thing to do is to control and solve the problems.
Exactly, we all have problems, we just have to learn to deal with them and learn to solve them too, it is better to seek to be decisive than to be complaining because life is full of problems.

Exactly, we all have problems, we just have to learn to deal with them and learn to solve them too, it is better to seek to be decisive than to be complaining because life is full of problems.
True its better to be strong and problem solver than to be a complaining person, since every thing have problem and challenges it is the right thing to be strong and not to give up when something happens, all we need to have is creative mind set and try to find a way to solve any problems.

I think it is possible to have a problem-free existence for brief periods. Working on creative work or taking a break temporarily suspends the problem solving treadmill and allows us to live in the land beyond, where problems do not exist.

Eventually, however, one must leave the creative flow state or the beach and deal with the problems chasing after you. However, the more time one can dedicate to creative work and relaxation, the happier one will be and the less pain and suffering you will experience on your passage through this world.

One nasty thing about our interconnected digital age is that we end up solving problems when we are not working or not dealing with our personal lives. Every forum thread you are responding to is a problem you're solving - for someone else. Every task or level you complete in a game is a problem you are solving. We are asked by news channels and YouTube and the blogosphere to consider a ton of problems we are powerless to solve. This leads to depression. If problems annoy and depress you, and you wish for a problem free lifestyle, consider reducing your problem solving workload. Spend less time viewing media and solving problems outside of work, and instead take on a creative hobby and study religious philosophies to better understand which ones are suitable for you. Pursue spiritual elevation. This will provide relief for problem depression.

If we live free life, i doubt if man will achieve all the inventions and creativity. What we call problem is our opportunity to grow, improve and makes life better. Every problem is an opportunity to improve our mental and spiritual capabilities! In the other way round, life without problem will be boring.

I have seen many comembers are saying that it is possible to have problem free life, but how we can have some problem free life when we are living in the world that is full of problems and challenges, we can't avoid problem, all we can do is be smart and figure out the way we minimize the damage and the length of the problem.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member