Is Renting Furniture More Economical Than Buying Furniture?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.568700
Referral Credit
In my city, it is currently a trend that many people or households prefer to rent furniture rather than buy furniture. Personally, I think renting furniture is more practical and doesn't involve maintenance, furniture models can also be changed to fill the room so it doesn't get boring. Apart from that, buying furniture and interior for a room also requires big money, so it will drain our wallet, but will renting furniture save more than buying furniture?

Renting would make you spend more. After renting, you would need to transport these furniture to your house, then after using, you have to transport it back. You have to also pay for damages if there is any. It's better you just buy yours and be done with it once and for all.

It depends on the type of furniture you want for your house. If cheap plastic furniture is adequate it will be cheaper to purchase the furniture, but if you want expensive wooden or other furniture it may be better to rent it.

I do not know if furniture rental is available here. However, if you rent a fully furnished condo or apartment, you won't need to acquire furniture separately. You can use the furniture that comes with your rental.
There is none here in our country renting a furniture, people in the Philippines buy not rent. It is not happening here even before.

12,094Threads
93,218Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member