Is Scandinavia in danger of imminent attack?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Is Scandinavia heading for a showdown with Russia? Several military analysts believe so. Ever since Finland and Sweden joined NATO, President Putin has warned of a widening European war after he was severely criticized by much of the world for his unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. Right now, all eyes are on the Nordic nations, seen as a potential new front line, as the question is asked: How likely is escalation in colder climes?

According to the report , that in response to this troubling development, the Danish government has published a guide that urges its citizens to prepare for any kind of crisis, including possible conflict with Moscow. But how real is the threat, and what are the Danes doing about it?

1718868117242.png

Many of the countries are scaring that they may not be attacked any other country because we are already facing two wars in the world and if we see a third one then it may not be a surprise.
The Scandinavian president attended the summit that angered Putin. Let's pray Putin disappears on earth forever. He likes wars.

The Scandinavian president attended the summit that angered Putin. Let's pray Putin disappears on earth forever. He likes wars.

I don't know what the public want there. They should revolt if they are against the war. It may be effecting them financially.

I don't know what the public want there. They should revolt if they are against the war. It may be effecting them financially.
How could they revolt when they will be killed? They cannot make an argument. They keep their mouths shut. Russia is a communist country. It is a one-man rule.

How could they revolt when they will be killed? They cannot make an argument. They keep their mouths shut. Russia is a communist country. It is a one-man rule.

I agree. China and Russia are both communist that's why they have their own rules.

I agree. China and Russia are both communist that's why they have their own rules.
That is right, and they don't fear God. They consider other[powers god. When they de, they will receive the harsh punishment, in hell.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member