Is staking really a good way to make money passively? | Discussion Bucks

Is staking really a good way to make money passively?

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Wordsmith
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵3.057938
Referral Credit
Almost all of us know what staking is in this forum, it is a way of contributing to a blockchain by staking our cryptos and earning some interest for it, sometimes low interest and other times high but it leaves the doubt of how legal it will be, given that the risk is high when you stake, I wonder, is it a good way to make money for you? Because you have to put a lot of money at stake to make money with staking and knowing the high risk, would you put a lot of money there? On the other hand, if you put in little money it will take time to earn a few dollars, and it will be of little use because the commissions will eat up the money generated.

For me, this is one of the best ways to make money, because the risk of loss is minimal unless that token gets scrammed. The interest is not always stable, but it is still a good asset for earning

Staking and earning from reward pool is one of the best ways to earn passive income for those who have invested in crypto currencies. During the recent bull run, I was earing around $1 per day just from staking and reward pool on Binance.

Even though there are several disadvantages of staking crypto such as market and liquidity risks, in my opinion, up to now staking is still profitable, especially for promising altcoins such as Ethereum, Solana and ADA. To avoid more serious risks, it is best not to stake crypto on staking platforms that are not well known or which is doubtful.

Yes, for me it is also a good way to make money, but you have to have some capital invested for the profits to be decent, staking with $10 for example is very little.

Staking is one of the best way you can use to make money online. As any other business, there must be risk. Staking comes with risks also. I only stake on Binance. While other cryptocurrency exchanges may be good alternatives to Binance, i don't want to take such risks.

Crypto staking must also implement a strategy to reduce market risk, especially when prices fall, so when the high price is expected to occur in 2025, it is best to withdraw and exchange it for stablecoins or fiat money. After the price falls we can buy back crypto to stake with a larger amount .

I think for you to succeed in anything one must be very cautious and equiped with information that can help them succeed in that venture.

From what I have heard, staking is a great way to make passive money.