• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Is technology a source of progress or problems?

Everything has an advantage and as well as a disadvantage. I believe it all depends on how you make use of it, this is what would determine if it leads to progress or not.

Everything has an advantage and as well as a disadvantage. I believe it all depends on how you make use of it, this is what would determine if it leads to progress or not.
I couldn't agree more. It has advantages and disadvantages, as well as how you use it. For me, it is more of an advantage, particularly because I am an online freelancer.

I would say that technology has brought more progress than problems. Look at how technology has impacted businesses and opened up markets. That's surely progress in the business sector if you ask me.

I would say that technology has brought more progress than problems. Look at how technology has impacted businesses and opened up markets. That's surely progress in the business sector if you ask me.
In the business sector, this is definitely a scam only for owners, because many robots have replaced workers, which has caused financial problems for these people

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member