Is the business of selling rug carpets no longer viable in your country?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.080705
Referral Credit
One business that used to sell very well was selling of rug carpets. It was the number one choice for floors by everyone who owned a home. The advent of tiles seems to have diminished the importance of rug carpets.

Do you think rug carpets have uses that can make selling it profitable as a business?

One business that used to sell very well was selling of rug carpets. It was the number one choice for floors by everyone who owned a home. The advent of tiles seems to have diminished the importance of rug carpets.

Do you think rug carpets have uses that can make selling it profitable as a business?
Honestly, i doubt if rug and carpets still have a viable business opportunities in Nigeria. Tiles have taken over and diminished other flooring materials in the markets. But i prefer rugs than tiles. Rugs is safer and more cozy than tiles.

I think rug carpets are still selling marginally. They are used for occasions and events as walkways and stage covers. I don't think one can do it as a main business.

This is one product that advancement has really dealt with. I remember back in the days, if you sold rug carpets, you are guaranteed to be rich. Tiles have reduced it to the lowest level.

You can stock a little quantity of rug as part of household items. It can't function as a stand alone business like it was in the past and made millionaires.

As a widespread market here in the Carolinas? No, those days are gone.
As a specialty or niche market? Definitely; that along with furniture manufacturing are returning to the Carolinas in spades.

As a widespread market here in the Carolinas? No, those days are gone.
As a specialty or niche market? Definitely; that along with furniture manufacturing are returning to the Carolinas in spades.
It's true that rugs are still being used heavily to make furnitures. Anyone that wants to keep selling rugs should target furniture and upholstery makers as his market network.

12,039Threads
92,846Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member