• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Is there an expiration of a Google AdSense?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.541650
Referral Credit
To be honest with you, my Google AdSense was dormant for 5 years and when I was about to write blogs as the content of my website created by WIX, I was messaged that my Google AdSense expired.

I never had any idea that it will expire. I tried to request for a new Google AdSense but I noticed it's so difficult. They required me to submit my blogs and where to submit.

My analysis is I have to post my blogs to my website or to a site like Reddit or Word Press. I don't know how. Do you have any idea on how to acquire a new Google AdSense easily?

To be honest with you, my Google AdSense was dormant for 5 years and when I was about to write blogs as the content of my website created by WIX, I was messaged that my Google AdSense expired.

I never had any idea that it will expire. I tried to request for a new Google AdSense but I noticed it's so difficult. They required me to submit my blogs and where to submit.

My analysis is I have to post my blogs to my website or to a site like Reddit or Word Press. I don't know how. Do you have any idea on how to acquire a new Google AdSense easily?
You will need to entirely create a new blog website and transfer all your posts to it by reposting. Then you can apply for google AdSense as though it was your first time.

I also have a Google AdSense account but I haven't checked it for years. It might have expired too.

You will need to entirely create a new blog website and transfer all your posts to it by reposting. Then you can apply for google AdSense as though it was your first time.

I also have a Google AdSense account but I haven't checked it for years. It might have expired too.
Thank you for the tip my friend, I do try this. I will also post on my blog site my poems. I hope I can have a Google Adsense again. @mrki444 , yes I stopped working on my blog for 5 years. That might be the reason.

Mine was dormant for well over 8 years. I was able to add my current websites. And I still had some balance there.

But anyways, I think the use of adsense these days is a waste of page views. I rather to sell the space directly to clients or other affiliate programs or no advertising at all.
I see how much traffic I get and what shows on google adsense does not match.

Mine was 5 years and I have not checked the figure there. It seems my website is no longer appealing. I am going to create a new blog site. if Google AdSense is less useful this day, I opt not to request a new one again.

Yess! It seems to be. I have similar experience and Google informed me that my Google adsense account will be closed if i didn't update my account. But i think the time they give me is 2025.

Yess! It seems to be. I have similar experience and Google informed me that my Google adsense account will be closed if i didn't update my account. But i think the time they give me is 2025.
That is too long to wait for next year. I will also create a new blog site so that I can have a GoogleAdsence. But read the comment of @Mike30 , it seems that Google Adsense is less useful this time. I agree based on his experience

I really don't have any ideas regarding that. However l too will be staying tuned for replies from other members.
There are replies that enlighten me. I hope I can have a new Google AdSense. Only time can tell.

As long as you have a site where adsense ads are showing, your adsense will remain active. If your site stops showing adsnese for more than 4 months, it will expire and you will have to send for approval.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member