Is wedding ceremony necessary?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
wedding ceremonies are common among our societies and its a beautiful happy moment of the couples' and their families and loved once to celebrate that moment, but now a days this wedding ceremonies is getting out of control peoples are spending a lots of moneys for their wedding ceremonies and even they are taking a loan to prepare that ceremonies and they are facing some difficulty time when it comes to paying the loan,.
do you think that weeding ceremonies are necessary thing to do?

It's necessarily as part of our culture. That happens once on a lifetime. There is no need to spend much. Invite only important people like your family and the wedding sponsors. You can have a lavish wedding if you're well off.

It's necessarily as part of our culture. That happens once on a lifetime. There is no need to spend much. Invite only important people like your family and the wedding sponsors. You can have a lavish wedding if you're well off.
Yeah its once in a life thing and having some good time on that day is the best feeling that we will have, but in some countries including my country couples' ask a loan for their wedding celebration and after the wedding they face some challenges on paying that loan.

Yeah its once in a life thing and having some good time on that day is the best feeling that we will have, but in some countries including my country couples' ask a loan for their wedding celebration and after the wedding they face some challenges on paying that loan.
You can have your wedding set on the judge sala through civil wedding. There's no need to waste money. Invite only important people. You can still wear a wedding gown though civil wedding.

You can have your wedding set on the judge sala through civil wedding. There's no need to waste money. Invite only important people. You can still wear a wedding gown though civil wedding.
True we can cane a good time with our loved one and our parents with a small party and small ceremony, its better that way because having a big wedding will have some hard time.

True we can cane a good time with our loved one and our parents with a small party and small ceremony, its better that way because having a big wedding will have some hard time.
Having a lavished wedding when the couple files divorce after some months because of betrayal or misunderstanding. It's better to save first before marriage to avoid extreme debts hard to pay.

wedding ceremonies are common among our societies and its a beautiful happy moment of the couples' and their families and loved once to celebrate that moment, but now a days this wedding ceremonies is getting out of control peoples are spending a lots of moneys for their wedding ceremonies and even they are taking a loan to prepare that ceremonies and they are facing some difficulty time when it comes to paying the loan,.
do you think that weeding ceremonies are necessary thing to do?
Marriages can be a simple ceremony but there are some rituals in India that requires spending in a marriage so that cannot be escaped. Moreover marriage is a happy occasion and most countries have their customs that needs spending. We throw a party to get the blessings of the guest.

it is not one thing in a lifetime a lot of couples dicoverce and they marry again it is not a bad thing to do that I also know a lot peaple like that you need to think hard before marriege

it is not one thing in a lifetime a lot of couples dicoverce and they marry again it is not a bad thing to do that I also know a lot peaple like that you need to think hard before marriege
Yeah some peoples have been marrying for more than one times, and they do it many times, but for most of us its only once in a life time thing, and the feeling of marring for the firs time and the next one don't have similar feeling.

There are various factors to consider. Like here in Africa there is what we call the traditional wedding. This is actually ceremony where the two families have to comes together, pay bride price and so on. The white wedding is not really as important as this looking at it from our tradition. There are some persons who simply go to court and get themselves Registered as husband and wife and they are good to go.

In Christianity, the wedding ceremony is essential, the commitment of a couple to stay together for the rest of their lives. Otherwise, the community will backbite and accuse the couple of "living in sin". The latter can result in excommunication. The Christian marriage ceremony isn't expensive, it just needs the couple to have good clothing, the pastor, and the witnesses to attest the marriage.

The legal marriage is important in the United States order to protect the children, the couples' property, and hospital visiting rights. It ensures that the children have a mother and father and unequivocally have a place to live.

There are various factors to consider. Like here in Africa there is what we call the traditional wedding. This is actually ceremony where the two families have to comes together, pay bride price and so on. The white wedding is not really as important as this looking at it from our tradition. There are some persons who simply go to court and get themselves Registered as husband and wife and they are good to go.
This kinds of wedding ceremonies are the best one, the partners don't spend any money and they only celebrate their best time with their families and beloved ones, its simple and perfect.

Fickle minded people often keep marrying several times. They don't make the right choice.

Even people I like I am not fan of it. I always make jokes about how I will get married in Las Vegas style. Just wake up after drunk night with ring at my finger and wife next to me.
Hahaha, men you maid me lough so hard, yeah sometimes you wonder why people spend so much money to feed a strangers, its not acceptable, may be we can have some good time with out families, but not too exaggerated.

I think that it is necessary only because it is one of the best and most important moments in life, if you do not hold such a ceremony, it will be difficult to remember it. I know for sure that I would like it
The thing is that mans don't have that much need on the weeding ceremony, but women really loves the moment.

If you are thinking of getting married, you can simply hold a ceremony. You do not necessarily have to arrange a grand wedding or invite a large number of people. Just make sure to make the ceremony special and meaningful to you and your partner.

13,123Threads
98,614Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member