Israel’s military chief says that Israel will respond to Iran’s weekend missile attack

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.781600
Referral Credit

Israel’s military chief said Monday that his country will respond to Ifan's weekend attack, but he did not elaborate on when and how as world leaders urged against retaliation, trying to avoid a spiral of violence in the Middle East.

The Iranian attack on Saturday came in response to a suspected Israeli strike two weeks earlier on an Iranian consular building in the Syrian capital of Damascus that killed two Iranian generals

It marked the first time Iran has launched a direct military assault on Israel.
Iran launched cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, and hundreds of drones.

But 99% of the drones and missiles were intercepted, by Israel’s own air defenses and warplanes and in coordination with a U.S.-led coalition of partners.

If Israel responds then it will be a start of world war. The situation in Asia will worsen because of the same. I personally don't want that it happens.
That's the truth, their response would be to retaliate and the war continues. The situation in the world would worsen that's the truth.

Let us wait and see the latest report on this. I am scared of the aftermath of the war. It is so scary that our country gets involved,

There will be problems in getting petrol/gas if the war occurs. There will be less transportation around the gulf countries.

There will be problems in getting petrol/gas if the war occurs. There will be less transportation around the gulf countries.
That could happen if the war escalates. Let us blame Putin for being the first to create war. That's the problem of a communist country but Israel is not a communist country dunno why they advocate war.

Let us hope and pray that their minds are clear and fear God. War is not the solution to their problems. They can solve ot peacefully.
Not all, war is never a solution. We just have to avoid chaos and ruins as these are the things that wars bring.

Not all, war is never a solution. We just have to avoid chaos and ruins as these are the things that wars bring.
The recent news this day told that Israel fired back Iran dunno the number of casualties. It's very devastating news.

The recent news this day told that Israel fired back Iran dunno the number of casualties. It's very devastating news.
Oh wow, so they still end up retaliating. This is becoming very serious the world should step in here

Oh wow, so they still end up retaliating. This is becoming very serious the world should step in here
It's worrisome and devastating news. How I like to hear good news from these problematic countries.

Same here I wonder their gsins from all the attacks and wars. I pray for peace in all nations of the world
Peace will never be attained in some countries especially the war like countries. There might be soon wars in every corner of the earth.

Peace will never be attained in some countries especially the war like countries. There might be soon wars in every corner of the earth.
Oh wow then this will be bad for everyone. We just have to always try to maintain peace as it is better

Oh wow then this will be bad for everyone. We just have to always try to maintain peace as it is better
There is no better universe than having peace of mind and heart. Those war like leaders never feel pity, no compassion towards humanity.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member