Israeli Forces Strap Palestinian Man To Jeep During Raid

Haha what do ge do. I can imagine one strap to a car. Isn't this suicidal
It is also brutal , that man only complied for the order. He might not be bad, but it is war and there is no mercy for the enemiesi f caught.

It is unfortunate but the man should have vacated the locality before they reach the place. Sometimes, we need to do more to protect our life. He should have vacated the area before the war reach there.
That's what should happen to vacate the place. Perhaps they butchered that helpless mab. They better interviews their captive to learn their motives.

If that man is a Palestinian, maybe I am supposed to feel pity for him but I don't. A typical Palestinian is a terrorism sympathiser. I am entitled to how I feel and I don't feel any pity for that man.

If that man is a Palestinian, maybe I am supposed to feel pity for him but I don't. A typical Palestinian is a terrorism sympathiser. I am entitled to how I feel and I don't feel any pity for that man.
I think they killed that man in a secret place. If they will let him go, that man once comes back multiples.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member