Israeli military launches new raid at Gaza’s largest hospital, once the epicenter of the fighting

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
Famine in northern Gaza is imminent as more than 1 million people face catastrophic levels of hunger. People there are asking for help to feed them. They are dying of hunger. There are so many happenings that follow like the fire that devastates the historic studio in Hollywood on the Nile.

There was also an attack that killed 20 and incurred 155 at Gaza Food aid pint but Israel denied responsibility. There is no other suspect but Israel.

Senior Hamas official said he can not reassure anyone of the safety of the hostages in Gaza.

I read about this as well. Israel can deny all the want but they are the major suspect. The problem now is that of hunger and starvation that looms for them.
They are small countries but why can't they value peace, Just imagine the million people who are hungry and terrified.

They are small countries but why can't they value peace, Just imagine the million people who are hungry and terrified.
it is just terrible. I think Isreal I'd just doing the most whrh it comes to Gaza. imagine they are even restricting help from UN for Gaza.

Famine in northern Gaza is imminent as more than 1 million people face catastrophic levels of hunger. People there are asking for help to feed them. They are dying of hunger. There are so many happenings that follow like the fire that devastates the historic studio in Hollywood on the Nile.

There was also an attack that killed 20 and incurred 155 at Gaza Food aid pint but Israel denied responsibility. There is no other suspect but Israel.

Senior Hamas official said he can not reassure anyone of the safety of the hostages in Gaza.
Middle east crisis have stopped for sometimes until this Hamas bring problem upon peace loving Palestinians. But the truth remains that some Palestinians are in support of Hamas directly or indirectly.

Middle east crisis have stopped for sometimes until this Hamas bring problem upon peace loving Palestinians. But the truth remains that some Palestinians are in support of Hamas directly or indirectly.
But why would they be supporting people that are not giving them peace. Sometimes I do question the mindset of some people though.

13,179Threads
98,924Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member