Isreal and Palestinian war casualties figure is frightening

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
According to Al Jazeera, over 14,000 Palestinians have been killed since 7th October. The media house also said that over 27,000 fatal casualties have been recorded. Such figure is quite alarming and frightening. The war have not lasted a month and such devastating death have occurred. Even Russian-Ukraine war that have lasted more a year have not consumed such lives. If human can be brutal to fellow humans, our planet have no future!

I don't know their history and why they often go to war which takes many innocent human victims, especially civilians, children and women. Human life becomes worthless only as a result of war. I often ask myself why the UN cannot stop Israel's war with Palestine.

The war between Hamas and Israels is very sad, there are a lots of children, woman, old peoples are being killed and it is very sad to see that at this moment, we are civilized and war is not option for any thing, having discussion is the only option that can solve any conflict.

The war between Ukraine and Russia has produced many more figures than those, it is assumed that among the victims of Ukrainian soldiers alone there are almost 200,000 dead people, the military are also part of the population of that country, they are not mercenaries.

The war between Ukraine and Russia has produced many more figures than those, it is assumed that among the victims of Ukrainian soldiers alone there are almost 200,000 dead people, the military are also part of the population of that country, they are not mercenaries.
That is too many peoples died without any proper reason, that is very sad, imagine the children old peoples who died from this fight, it is unfair, i mean they can seat around the table and discuss their problem instead of fighting.

The Israelis were on their own when Palestinians invaded their country and took some people captive. What does one expect as a response from the Israeli nation.
In such a case they would definitely want to fight back, cause not doing anything would give the notion that they are weak and anyone can easily walk over them.

That is too many peoples died without any proper reason, that is very sad, imagine the children old peoples who died from this fight, it is unfair, i mean they can seat around the table and discuss their problem instead of fighting.
Sometimes war brings peace. It is sad that civilians are caught up in this crossfire but it doesn't stretch beyond that. Some of these civilians were seen rejoicing when an Israel lady was tortured and killed in a dehumanising manner by Hamas. I don't really have pity for them.

Sometimes war brings peace. It is sad that civilians are caught up in this crossfire but it doesn't stretch beyond that. Some of these civilians were seen rejoicing when an Israel lady was tortured and killed in a dehumanising manner by Hamas. I don't really have pity for them.
Its very sad to see this things. We all should respect each other. We are humans, and that is a good reason for respecting each other. True, we have our differences, but in the end, we all die. We have a short life, and we should live our lives peacefully.

13,179Threads
98,924Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member