It’s better to be alone than in bad company. – George Washington

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.178800
Referral Credit
I agree with this and this is what I am doing when sense that the company I am going to be with is not of my league. If we continue being with them, the time comes when we will be influenced by their bad habits, and gone will be our hopes and dreams. It might be too late to go back for you will surely land in jail. I was once invited by a group of people to join with them on their drinking spree but I refused in a way they would not get mad at me. And they understood and the next day, l learned they were jailed because they stabbed each other. I better be alone than with them. My decision was perfect.

Being in the wrong company have the ability to not only affect you physically, but also mentally and emotionally if care is not taken.
You're so right, we will be affected much at all levels, so it is better to stay away from the bad guys to avoid getting exploited.

It is also very essential to use our common sense and sensitivity in sensing the true colors of the individuals who may like us to join with them. It is a NO for me. I better be alone but not lonely

We must be selective in choosing friends to hang out with or become close friends with. If we hang out or become friends with a perfume seller, at least we will smell good. Likewise, if we hang out with a salted fish seller, our clothes will smell of fish.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member