It takes time to log in on DBucks

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
I want to know if you experience the same cannot log in right away on DBucks. I want to know so that I will load my Globe Home Wi Fi. I am observing this for two days now. I am also thinking if it's my internet provider, PARASAT that is slowing. What can you say guys?

I have never experienced this here. it might just be the internet slowing you down. But hope it has improved now?
Yes, it was my internet connection, but my mobile phone has a problem. I cannot do business here on DBuckc in the evening. The font texts were getting thinner and smaller. I already checked the setting but it remains that way. I am free this afternoon, I dismissed my classes . I felt tired for the whole morning's online classes. Next week f2f again.

Yes, it was my internet connection, but my mobile phone has a problem. I cannot do business here on DBuckc in the evening. The font texts were getting thinner and smaller. I already checked the setting but it remains that way. I am free this afternoon, I dismissed my classes . I felt tired for the whole morning's online classes. Next week f2f again.
Good that it has improved. Sometimes our different network connection might just be the culprit.

Good that it has improved. Sometimes our different network connection might just be the culprit.
Yes, agree especially if there is a bad weather the internet connection is affected too. But this time, I have a back p, GLobe Hoe Plus loadable.

Good that you were able to rectify the problem. I do find it sometimes frustrating when I can't login to work especially when I'm ready to do so.
That is real and we cannot avoid it. All we need is to wait and see. It stresses us and the feeling seems like forever.

Most of my slow logging in problems, usually deal with my use of my phone. I don't frequently use it, and when I need to log into something from my phone, I probably don't have the info already saved on it, and to get to the function to log in, takes longer than needed.

My problem with DBucks now is I cannot do activities there. The font texts get smaller dunno why. I already checked the setting and checked the accessibility. I also unticked the desktop setting.😌

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member