Jealous husband burns down wife house in Kenya

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
A Facebook user has narrated how a jealous husband has allegedly set his wife's house on fire over domestic squabbles in Nairobi, Kenya.

The Facebook user, Eric Mboya, who disclosed this in a post on Wednesday, September 25, 2024, said the woman had acquired the house through a mortgage.

According to him, the man was jealous because he doesn't have anything.

The question is what did he gain by doing this in the end? We really need to learn how to control our emotions so e don't do things that would put us in trouble.

That husband was blinded with rage of jealousy for not having owned his own house. They did not have communication about the purchase of the house in installments. The wife might have not told her husband. It's hard to find a good partner in life. We only know the real attitude once already married.

That's some humans for you. it is either they blame you for their failure or they harm tou for being a success
True, that's why we need to be careful when it comes to who we are dealing with these days.

That's what one gets from marrying a person that is not mentally balanced. They would end up harming you physically.
You are right I think sometimes we should go for a would be mental health test. Because some humans are not mentally stable or balanced

A husband like that deserves no mercy and second chance. He must stay behind bars to serve his crime. What kind of mentality does he have burning a house the case is arson. It is a heinous crime punishable by lethal or life sentence.

Taming your ego is so important and one should learn it as soon as possible. All these feelings like jealousy, envy, anger etc are so natural and ought to happen from time to time. But one has to learn to overcome them and be able to manage their emotions. Sometimes the ego is so bloated that sense and logic are thrown out of the window.

Taming your ego is so important and one should learn it as soon as possible. All these feelings like jealousy, envy, anger etc are so natural and ought to happen from time to time. But one has to learn to overcome them and be able to manage their emotions. Sometimes the ego is so bloated that sense and logic are thrown out of the window.
That right it is always the case. they would become jealous instead of them.to look out for their own sources and make good of their resources as well

A Facebook user has narrated how a jealous husband has allegedly set his wife's house on fire over domestic squabbles in Nairobi, Kenya.

The Facebook user, Eric Mboya, who disclosed this in a post on Wednesday, September 25, 2024, said the woman had acquired the house through a mortgage.

According to him, the man was jealous because he doesn't have anything.
It's better to get separated from such a husband who is harmful.

It's better to get separated from such a husband who is harmful.
I agree. I assume that this would not be a sudden outburst incident. The toxicity in the relationship might be building up and getting accumulated. Sometimes, people keep ignoring the toxic signs before it flares into something of this sort

I agree. I assume that this would not be a sudden outburst incident. The toxicity in the relationship might be building up and getting accumulated. Sometimes, people keep ignoring the toxic signs before it flares into something of this sort
Jealousy is a inherent trait. We must try our best to go ahead in life and there's no point in being jealous of your partner if you cannot achieve what you want.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member