Joe Biden mistakenly calls Ukraine leader 'President Putin"

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.199800
Referral Credit
According to the report, Joe Biden mistakenly referred to the Ukrainian leader as "President Putin" before correcting his error at the NATO summit, as the US President faces increasing pressure over his fitness for office.

The report added that Biden was introducing Volodymr Zelenskyy to the podium in Washington when he made the gaffe, which drew gasps from the audience in the media room.

He said: "And now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine, who has as much courage as he has determination, ladies and gentlemen, President Putin," Biden said, referring to Zelenskyy, before realizing his error and correcting himself.

What a disgrace, right, how could the people trust his confidence as the president and running for a second term?

Watch the full coverage of the report via YouTube link.

Mate, I saw this news yesterday and I was like could he be having memory loss. He needs to go take care of his general health. He needs it now
I laughed aloud mate despite alone on my computer room. That's a big shame. He also called another candidate Vice President Trump. The viewers shook their heads for disparity of feelings.

I laughed aloud mate despite alone on my computer room. That's a big shame. He also called another candidate Vice President Trump. The viewers shook their heads for disparity of feelings.
This is one of the reasons why they would vote him out. He just need to take a bow and go spend time with his family

This is one of the reasons why they would vote him out. He just need to take a bow and go spend time with his family
That's right hoping his wife can convince him. It's a shame for America a tier one and superior country with a very old leader.

That's right hoping his wife can convince him. It's a shame for America a tier one and superior country with a very old leader.
Why can these oldies ever allowed the young ones rule. You are already sick and fragile and you want to rule the able bodies. I don't get.

Why can these oldies ever allowed the young ones rule. You are already sick and fragile and you want to rule the able bodies. I don't get.
I also do not understand is true that he is the organizer of the Democratic party, but it does not mean that he can decide his own despite old.He's age defies his dreams to become the US president again.

13,228Threads
99,155Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member