Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
I've been hooked on reading online articles lately! I discovered a lot of exciting ideas that could come in handy one day. Recently, I stumbled upon an article about people starting their own junk shop business. It got me thinking about the junk shops in my area and how they make their money. Apparently, they buy used items and resell them at a higher price, as long as the items are still in good condition. It's fascinating, isn't it? Of course, do market research before starting this type of business.

You may hire someone, your sole employee to roam around to buy junks. Find a space where you can store the junks and sell them to the main junk store in the city. This business is good if you have an Elf vehicle. You may also invite the seller to come to your junk shop to weigh all the junks. Make sure you know the price per kilo and per quality.

I've been hooked on reading online articles lately! I discovered a lot of exciting ideas that could come in handy one day. Recently, I stumbled upon an article about people starting their own junk shop business. It got me thinking about the junk shops in my area and how they make their money. Apparently, they buy used items and resell them at a higher price, as long as the items are still in good condition. It's fascinating, isn't it? Of course, do market research before starting this type of business.

You may hire someone, your sole employee to roam around to buy junks. Find a space where you can store the junks and sell them to the main junk store in the city. This business is good if you have an Elf vehicle. You may also invite the seller to come to your junk shop to weigh all the junks. Make sure you know the price per kilo and per quality.
That is correct. It is beneficial to hire someone to do the job for you, especially when looking for junk items that you can resell later. It will help you save time and it will allow you to focus on more important aspects of your junk shop business.
Post automatically merged:

Junk shop business is very popular here, a shop beside my general store is junk shop. Father and his 4 small kids remain busy all day there. They purchase items in very low price, fix them and sell in high price.
Yay! That's good to know. I'm delighted junk store businesses are thriving in your neighborhood. At the very least, it allows individuals to make money from junk.

Last edited:
Junk or scrap shops here are also extremely profitable they are purchasing newspapers, plastic, furniture, electronic items and reselling them to recycling companies at a higher rates.

That is correct. It is beneficial to hire someone to do the job for you, especially when looking for junk items that you can resell later. It will help you save time and it will allow you to focus on more important aspects of your junk shop business.

Yay! That's good to know. I'm delighted junk store businesses are thriving in your neighborhood. At the very least, it allows individuals to make money from junk.
Proceed to this business, try it. Strike the rod while the iron is hot. Don't wait for tomorrow what you can do for today or else your eagerness to do business on this dies down.

Some of them buy the used stuffs, do a little fixing on it for it to become attractive to prospective customers and they sell it at a much higher price. Very cool business.
That's correct, Kross. They buy used items, repair them, and then sell them. I admire them for doing an excellent job of refurbishing items and selling them at a reasonable price.

Junk or scrap shops here are also extremely profitable they are purchasing newspapers, plastic, furniture, electronic items and reselling them to recycling companies at a higher rates.
Yes, that is what most junk businesses do here as well. I like that things may be recycled rather than ending up in a landfill.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member