• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

K-drama you are Watching Right Now?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.099063
Referral Credit
I used to dislike watching K-dramas till the pandemic began. I started off with the Legend of the Blue Sea, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm now watching Netflix's Castaway Diva. My favorite actress is the lead (Park Eun-bin). So far, so good! There are no dull moments!!! She is a truly versatile actress. She also played the lead in Extraordinary Attorney Woo, one of my all-time favorite K-dramas.

I used to watch Kdrama but when I was invited to join a forum, I stopped watching Kdramas. I enjoyed posting in a ptp site and felt excited of my earnings 😍. It's RIF the first ptp site that I joined and liked. It's the site that taught me to franchise a milk tea. I thank and love RIF. 🤗🤗🤗

I used to and I recently tried to get back in, but with advancing age comes responsibilities that leave little time for movies. I've heard so much about Crash Landing on You that I'll have to make time to see it.

At the moment I am not watching any Korean movie but the last one I watched was the uncanny counter. There are some new Korean series I plan on watching later on though.

I used to watch Kdrama but when I was invited to join a forum, I stopped watching Kdramas. I enjoyed posting in a ptp site and felt excited of my earnings 😍. It's RIF the first ptp site that I joined and liked. It's the site that taught me to franchise a milk tea. I thank and love RIF. 🤗🤗🤗
Oh, wow. It seems like RIF changed your life. I love RIF as well. However, I am not sure if they are still paying up to this day. I checked it a while ago and the website is not loading.
Post automatically merged:

At the moment I am not watching any Korean movie but the last one I watched was the uncanny counter. There are some new Korean series I plan on watching later on though.
Good choice!!! Uncanny counter is one of my favorite K-dramas. Yay!

I used to and I recently tried to get back in, but with advancing age comes responsibilities that leave little time for movies. I've heard so much about Crash Landing on You that I'll have to make time to see it.
I am sorry to hear that. I hope you will find the time to watch one again in the future. Crash Landing On You is a good k-drama. I watched it twice. LOL

Sorry but i don't like to watch Koreans movie, i am not in to romantic movies, so i am not a fan of Korean movies, but i have seen many friend who love k-movies.
It is okay. Not everyone likes it, though. LOL.

Oh, wow. It seems like RIF changed your life. I love RIF as well. However, I am not sure if they are still paying up to this day. I checked it a while ago and the website is not loading.

Good choice!!! Uncanny counter is one of my favorite K-dramas. Yay!

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you will find the time to watch one again in the future. Crash Landing On You is a good k-drama. I watched it twice. LOL

It is okay. Not everyone likes it, though. LOL.
I still watch animated videos on Facebook to relax myself. About RIF, yes it's problematic again. 6 supposed to cashout my $11 yesterday, but it's gone. I hope it resurrects.

I still watch animated videos on Facebook to relax myself. About RIF, yes it's problematic again. 6 supposed to cashout my $11 yesterday, but it's gone. I hope it resurrects.
Yes. The site is still down to this day. The same thing happened a few months ago but I hope it will be back real soon.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member