Kamala Harris Insults Man Who Shouted "Jesus Is Lord" And Christians Are Mad

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.655000
Referral Credit
According to the report, Harris was then interrupted by anti-abortion protesters and said, "Oh, you guys are at the wrong rally," as she flashed a grin."I think you meant to go to the smaller one down the street," she added — referring to former President Trump's — as rallygoers erupted in cheers.

The report stated that on social media, users speculated Harris was responding to a particular attendee who shouted, "Jesus is Lord." Fox News Digital has reached out to the Harris campaign for comment. The rally came as Harris skipped the 79th Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner in New York City. The dinner was launched in 1946 and has raised millions of dollars for charities supporting women and children.

No Christian should be in favor of abortion. And no Christian should be laughing and cheering along with Kamala. Wow. Every time I hear Kamala speak, I literally get sick to my stomach. She is despicable , one viewer said.

She is not a Christian nor catholic. She does not believe in Jesus. Her policies and the things she said and does tells everyone the truth, so Kamala is satanic. What shall she do to the US bills which states: " God Bless America? " Is she going to change the image of the US dollar?

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link

When I saw a video of a man explaining the process of how abortion is being carried out, it's really disheartening that people we openly agree to this, saying the child is not alive yet cause it has not been formed. Abortion is taking away an innocent soul, and I consider it to be wrong.

When I saw a video of a man explaining the process of how abortion is being carried out, it's really disheartening that people we openly agree to this, saying the child is not alive yet cause it has not been formed. Abortion is taking away an innocent soul, and I consider it to be wrong.
Definitely, abortion is morally wrong. It is a mortal sin for taking away life. The mom is alive so with the fetus she carries with her womb. Kamala has no right to laugh at that man. God will punish her. America will be domed once Kamala wins in the US presidential election.

Definitely, abortion is morally wrong. It is a mortal sin for taking away life. The mom is alive so with the fetus she carries with her womb. Kamala has no right to laugh at that man. God will punish her. America will be domed once Kamala wins in the US presidential election.
Indeed, let's just see how things we turn out. Am even surprised there are people who support abortion and all that. It is well though.

Indeed, let's just see how things we turn out. Am even surprised there are people who support abortion and all that. It is well though.
That is true, abortion is just an ordinary thing in a country legalizing abortion. In the Philippines abortion is illegal and immoral thus if caught will serve a jail sentence. Though. many young girls aborted their fetus but secretly so the are not caught.

13,330Threads
99,618Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member