Karma says: If you don't change your thinking, you will always recycle your experience

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.514150
Referral Credit
Karma says: If you don't change your thinking, you will always recycle your experience, it is very informative. I do agree with this. It is better to change our thinking, the mindset so that we can go onward in our lives and never repeat the same scenario of life's struggles because of sticking to the same way or manner. If you think that it is good to follow in the footsteps of your parents who became rich because of their positive mindset then you ought to follow too or else, you will wake up broke

Very true. There is a popular biblical verse that says affliction shall not repeat itself.
People tend to quit this a lot, but the truth of the matter is that if you don't learn from your past experiences and have a different mindset, it will happen again

Very true. There is a popular biblical verse that says affliction shall not repeat itself.
People tend to quit this a lot, but the truth of the matter is that if you don't learn from your past experiences and have a different mindset, it will happen again
That's right, history repeats itself and we do experience this like extravagance. If we don't stop this our moneyless experience will be repeated.

That's right I see a lot of people repeats their parents suffering. They didn't learn any lesson. So they are suffering just like their parents

That's right I see a lot of people repeats their parents suffering. They didn't learn any lesson. So they are suffering just like their parents
Exactly, they probably made the same choices or limited their thinking to the same mindset as does before them, hence they cannot get a different result.

Exactly, they probably made the same choices or limited their thinking to the same mindset as does before them, hence they cannot get a different result.
That's right we just have to be greater than our parents and we can achieve that by thinking way better than they did years back

I completely agree with you. My parents did not save money, so our lives are rather difficult. My mother tends to spend money recklessly without thinking about the future. It is especially hard now that my dad has to go to dialysis sessions three times a week. She does not seem to care if we will have enough food tomorrow or the day after. That is why I have decided to break the cycle and not be like them. I have managed to change my mindset by having self-discipline, avoiding unnecessary expenses, saving money every month, and investing wisely.

I completely agree with you. My parents did not save money, so our lives are rather difficult. My mother tends to spend money recklessly without thinking about the future. It is especially hard now that my dad has to go to dialysis sessions three times a week. She does not seem to care if we will have enough food tomorrow or the day after. That is why I have decided to break the cycle and not be like them. I have managed to change my mindset by having self-discipline, avoiding unnecessary expenses, saving money every month, and investing wisely.
There are parents like your parents. They're only after of the present when they were young. That's their mindsets, but if your mom has a disposition she should have saved a lot and spend less.

There are parents like your parents. They're only after of the present when they were young. That's their mindsets, but if your mom has a disposition she should have saved a lot and spent less.

Yes, they only think about the present. They did not plan for the future. They did not care whether we would survive today, tomorrow, or the next day. That is a sad reality.

Yes, they only think about the present. They did not plan for the future. They did not care whether we would survive today, tomorrow, or the next day. That is a sad reality.
My parents left us children 10 hectares of land property which we subdivided. I inherited one hectare of land which I considered a passive income. I let it rented by a big time farmer yearly.

13,123Threads
98,614Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member