Keep your love life private

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
There are people who can't rest if their love life isn't shared to others. To be honest with you, I do experience this sharing my love life to my best friend, My best friend also shared hers to me and we all laughed amusingly. But when something went wrong with me and my bf, my best friend never said something good to pacify me. It was only myself who relieved my agony.

In conclusion, it's safer and better to keep our love. life private. What about you?

I prefer keeping things to myself, including my love life. As long as I know it would not benefit you or me in anyway if I should tell you, I usually keep it to myself.

I prefer keeping things to myself, including my love life. As long as I know it would not benefit you or me in anyway if I should tell you, I usually keep it to myself.
That's good. In my case I learned a lesson from my action. I put myself in a pitiful situation. i never did it again.

There are people who can't rest if their love life isn't shared to others. To be honest with you, I do experience this sharing my love life to my best friend, My best friend also shared hers to me and we all laughed amusingly. But when something went wrong with me and my bf, my best friend never said something good to pacify me. It was only myself who relieved my agony.

In conclusion, it's safer and better to keep our love. life private. What about you?
We spoke about our private life among our colleagues and exchanged solutions too that worked well.

We spoke about our private life among our colleagues and exchanged solutions too that worked well.
Yeah it's also good to share our love life to people close to us it's better than telling our secrets. Not all people are betrayal.

In relationship, you must learn how to keep your mouth shut and keep intruders out of your love life. I don't share my love affairs with my friends because it is personal and confidential. I find it discourage to see people discussing about their love relationship.

In relationship, you must learn how to keep your mouth shut and keep intruders out of your love life. I don't share my love affairs with my friends because it is personal and confidential. I find it discourage to see people discussing about their love relationship.
Very well said, it's not necessary to share others your love life. It's a personal affairs. It doesn't bear good results. Our friends may not be trusted.

Very well said, it's not necessary to share others your love life. It's a personal affairs. It doesn't bear good results. Our friends may not be trusted.

Be careful when trusting your friends. They might not always have your best interests at heart and can betray your trust by gossiping about you. It is better to keep personal information to yourself, especially if you are experiencing problems in your romantic relationship.

Be careful when trusting your friends. They might not always have your best interests at heart and can betray your trust by gossiping about you. It is better to keep personal information to yourself, especially if you are experiencing problems in your romantic relationship.
There are friends who have slippery tongues, it is not advisable to let them know our secretsbin love. We can share only the best that could kill their envious hearts.

There are friends who have slippery tongues, it is not advisable to let them know our secretsbin love. We can share only the best that could kill their envious hearts.

There is no secret that is safe with them, and yours is no different. I have been there and done that. There was a time when I was betrayed by some "friends" so I decided after that incident that I would never share any information with anyone again, especially with people that I know personally.

There is no secret that is safe with them, and yours is no different. I have been there and done that. There was a time when I was betrayed by some "friends" so I decided after that incident that I would never share any information with anyone again, especially with people that I know personally.
That is right, we can never trust anyone even to our family member. We'll surely receive their bullies. It's better to share our secrets to our dear God.

That is right, we can never trust anyone even to our family member. We'll surely receive their bullies. It's better to share our secrets to our dear God.

Yes, even though they are family members, they will gossip about you. Hehehe. And, that is right. It is better to talk to God about problems.

Yes, even though they are family members, they will gossip about you. Hehehe. And, that is right. It is better to talk to God about problems.
I agree woth you, we also have a family member who cannot be trusted, their mouths like to babble and bubble. Let us better keep it on or minds.

13,200Threads
99,028Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member