Kidnapped victims set free in Sokoto, Nigeria

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
16 children and a woman kidnapped by terrorists in Sokoto State have been discovered and set free by Army troop. The freed victims have been handed over to Sokoto State government.The Army Troop in a coordinated search and rescue operation rescued the victims

They are all with the Sokoto State Government for further action.

16 children and a woman kidnapped by terrorists in Sokoto State have been discovered and set free by Army troop. The freed victims have been handed over to Sokoto State government.The Army Troop in a coordinated search and rescue operation rescued the victims

They are all with the Sokoto State Government for further action.
I'm happy with that news mate. At least the military men showed their strong forces to rescue the kidnapped victims for ransom. It's the best news.

Yes I heard the news from someone today, I was really glad to hear this. This victims need to be checked properly cause some of them might even be traumatized by this event.

Yes I heard the news from someone today, I was really glad to hear this. This victims need to be checked properly cause some of them might even be traumatized by this event.
That's right there's no way they would not be traumatized by such event . You know some get tortured and raped. Very dehumanizing situation

That's right there's no way they would not be traumatized by such event . You know some get tortured and raped. Very dehumanizing situation
Very true, and the inhumane environment they place them is also another factor. I hope they get to go through therapy, cause Nigerians do not value things like this.

Very true, and the inhumane environment they place them is also another factor. I hope they get to go through therapy, cause Nigerians do not value things like this.
That's right we just don't take people mental health seriously in this part of the world. This is why we have a lot of damaged individual around

The level of insecurity in Nigeria is very alarming. Most government wait till someone is kidnapped before they start looking for solution. In a sane country, this is a disgrace to government and security forces. Let's continue to see where these insecirity is taking Nigeria to.

The level of insecurity in Nigeria is very alarming. Most government wait till someone is kidnapped before they start looking for solution. In a sane country, this is a disgrace to government and security forces. Let's continue to see where these insecirity is taking Nigeria to.
Totally agreed with you. We are no longer safe in Nigeria. it's really appalling that the government isn't doing much about security of life

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member