Last Movie Watched

The Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Novice Scribe
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.025000
Referral Credit
What was the last movie you watched in cinema and the last movie you watched at home?

For me:
Cinema: The Nun 2
Home: Spy Kids Armageddon

• Like Button
Reactions: Ebenz
The last movie i watched at home which i am still currently watching is a Chinese drama titled " falling into your smile"
The drama talks about pro gamers ( those who make a living by playing online games)
Though its a romance drama, it mainly focus on how these pro gamers are treated by their families who think they are wasting their time playing games, how they deal with their relationships and their career. An old series but still worth watching.

• Like Button
Reactions: AruneBend
The last movie i watched at home which i am still currently watching is a Chinese drama titled " falling into your smile"
The drama talks about pro gamers ( those who make a living by playing online games)
Though its a romance drama, it mainly focus on how these pro gamers are treated by their families who think they are wasting their time playing games, how they deal with their relationships and their career. An old series but still worth watching.
It sounds quite interesting. I also sometimes play video games, so it is nice to watch a movie about it these days I do not watch a lot of movies, so maybe this one is good enough, even if it's old. I think that older movies are even better than new ones. Of course, it depends on what kind of movie, but still, recently I watched the movie saw 4; if I'm not wrong, it was not bad. I like horror graphic movies.

It sounds quite interesting. I also sometimes play video games, so it is nice to watch a movie about it these days I do not watch a lot of movies, so maybe this one is good enough, even if it's old. I think that older movies are even better than new ones. Of course, it depends on what kind of movie, but still, recently I watched the movie saw 4; if I'm not wrong, it was not bad. I like horror graphic movies.
You are actually right, most old films are way better than the new ones in terms of plot. These days it seems there are no good writers, they just act without a strong plot. I am still watching the movie though but so far the series is funny and nice. As for games its been long i played one too though.

The last movie I watched at the cinema was Meg 2, and at home it was Nowhere. We watched it last night. It's a beautiful story of survival. It's definitely recommended.

The movie I last watched watched was Vanguard acted by Jackie Chan😬
Oh ‼️ That's sounds😄 interesting..I missed the movie..I hope I will watch it soon. Jackie Chan is my all-time favourite hero.He is 'the' best Actor in Movie Industry
Post automatically merged:

What was the last movie you watched in cinema and the last movie you watched at home?

For me:
I have watched recently "MARK ANTONY" in Theatre
Yesterday I watched"The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar" in Netflix

For me:
I haven't gone to the cinemas for quite sometime. I usually just watch at home and even that its been a month I think since I last watched a movie and it was The Orphan First Kill.

The last movie I watched was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Not one to always watch movies as I have to be in the mood and interested to watch one.

I am hoping the next movie I watch is The Exorcist - Believer as that looks really good.

The last movie I watched was Nowhere. It's a story about survival. I loved the movie. I'm so touched by the story of a mother who would do everything to protect and give life to her child.

The last movie I saw is Saw X, I saw it in the cinema with my girlfriend and it was a great choice, very gore :)

The last movie I watch was “The One”its American movie. The movie is so interesting because I learnt a lot from the movies. I alway watch the movie nearly everyday because it’s very nice and enjoyable movie

The last movie I saw was Toy Story 4, which I had already seen but I saw again :)

I wanted to watch the Society of the Snow. Maybe tomorrow. But the last movie I watched on Netflix was Leave the World Behind. I also want to watch The Abandoned.

The last movie I watched on cinema was Men in Black and that was 5 to 6 years ago when I went on a holiday trip. And the last movie I watched was Iwaju a Nigeria cartoon which is quite ok and interesting.

The last movie i watched is Oddessyus. A great movie that depicts Greek culture, mythology and war. It is a great piece of artwork. Though, the movie cost me roughly 2 hours of my time.