Let no one run your life

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
Sometimes when you are submissive or handling your life alone people try to interfere in your life, try to take decision for you and try to run your life. This at times spoils your life and you can't do what you want to do. Making some adjustments in life is fine but it's foolishness to lead your life according to others wish.

Yes you need to focus on the fature it's hard to do that since sometimes it's hard to forget past but it is a must if you want to have good fature
You have to remember the past to get a better future.

One thing we should understand is that any decisions taken, in the end we are the ones to live with the results, so do not let anyone make decisions for you cause they won't be there to dig it out with you.

I do not allow others to decide how I should spend my life. My life; my rules. :love:
That should be the case with every individual.
Post automatically merged:

One thing we should understand is that any decisions taken, in the end we are the ones to live with the results, so do not let anyone make decisions for you cause they won't be there to dig it out with you.
So very true but in India our parents take decision for us when we are young. At times this proves to be a disaster.

Yes, everything is in your hands try not to allow anything run your life. Just run it the way you want and you would get there.
Taking the right decision is very important and we need that level of maturity.

That should be the case with every individual.

So very true but in India our parents take decision for us when we are young. At times this proves to be a disaster.

Taking the right decision is very important and we need that level of maturity.
Yes, that should be the case. Do not allow others to run your life.

You are the author of your own story and your own life. Never let anyone take that away from you. You are the only one who can control the direction of your life.
That's sure when we are grown up and mature.

Yes! It is strange how people always try to manipulate and controls other people's life. I find it quite annoying and i always resist such move by anybody. My family members always try to push me around so that i can sell my father property. I always reject the move and make my point clear.

Never let other people run or manipulate your life. We know better about us, our feelings and thinking and those who want to manipulate us are nothing but a bully.
People who try to run your life will surely manipulate you. Broad minded people give you space and freedom.

People who try to run your life will surely manipulate you. Broad minded people give you space and freedom.
Only the weak could be manipulated. Let's be impulsive in our decision to say No to people we believe wanting to manipulate us.

Only the weak could be manipulated. Let's be impulsive in our decision to say No to people we believe wanting to manipulate us.
It's not easy to recognize manipulative people. They sometimes camouflage themselves very well.

It's not easy to recognize manipulative people. They sometimes camouflage themselves very well.
We can sense them in the way they convince us. It seems they want us do whatever suggestions they create. Let's be firmed, let's not be exploited by them.

13,080Threads
98,409Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member