• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Let the money roll in

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
Let the money roll in in your business and before it happens, it is expected that you have done something that makes your dream figure sink in. Think of the best business that could make your dreams come true. There are small businesses that became an empire after years of sacrifices. One example of this is the owner of SM Philippines, Mr . Henry Sy (RIP). His first business was selling slippers on the sidewalk. He first sold 6 pairs of slippers and eventually, he sold many in the same location. After one year, he was able to save thousands and rented a space . His business grew and now and was able to name his business SM. He was able to build a business empire throughout my country. In the city where I live, there are three SMs, SM Ayala, SM Downtown, and SM Uptown. There is nothing impossible if we only strive and never give up. Let the money roll in your business.

It is not only consistency, we must also be extra patient to endure. Those who became millionaires burned their midnight candles just to get the idea of how to change their lives for the better, they want to become financially independent and live a life with money to work for them.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member