Life before 18 was peaceful 😁

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
Well, it's true life before 18 is peaceful. Eighteen years old is a qualifier age to register to vote. For the young Americans, once they reached 18, they're free to live on their own. It might be the same in your country kids upon reaching age 18, they're liberated. After age 18, many things happen, many changes occur. Others may marry young or do business at a young age, or finish a degree. Life will be complicated from age 18 onward. No retreat - no surrender.

Haha, I thought I was the only one who had this in mind. You are right. Things back then was so peaceful. We didn't have to worry about bills to pay or even what to eat and the likes.

Haha, I thought I was the only one who had this in mind. You are right. Things back then was so peaceful. We didn't have to worry about bills to pay or even what to eat and the likes.
Yes, after 18, we are bombarded with responsibilities but we are still studying. the problems would be after we graduate college. It is not easy to find a job and not easy to work. It is boring and tiresome lol.

Yes, after 18, we are bombarded with responsibilities but we are still studying. the problems would be after we graduate college. It is not easy to find a job and not easy to work. It is boring and tiresome lol.
Like I remember back then when all I did was watch movies all through the night, even when I was told not to. Now I have all the opportunity to do so and no one would even say a word but I can't cause I can't risk being too tired to work the next day. It's really not easy.

Like I remember back then when all I did was watch movies all through the night, even when I was told not to. Now I have all the opportunity to do so and no one would even say a word but I can't cause I can't risk being too tired to work the next day. It's really not easy.
That is true, it isn't easy to work and handle stress after work. The annoying part is if we see the bills hang on our Ref😁. What a tiring payment monthly but too annoying if there is no current.

Yes young people complain about school not knowing that it's actually easiest part of life when you are eighteen you need to make decisions that make your fature change drastically
And I was the same and for me this is the worst mistake when I really wanted to finish school in order to become an adult, although everyone told me to enjoy this period and I did not listen

After 18, you will also fade seriousness in a relationship, experience betrayals, and losses. We feel mixed feelings and adventures.
But I would not say that this did not happen before the age of 18. I often quarreled with my friends and they betrayed me when they made friends with my enemies

But I would not say that this did not happen before the age of 18. I often quarreled with my friends and they betrayed me when they made friends with my enemies
That was because of jealousy. When I was at the age before 18, I never experienced quarrel. I was afraid. I always report matters I disliked to my teacher dad who was a military official. 😁

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member