Life begins at 40, LOL

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
When I was in high school, my parents kept on telling my elder brother and sister not to abuse their health because it's delicate once they reached 40. They just laughed at the words of my parents and then when I started working I also heard from my colleagues that life begins at 40. I'm wondering on what's the logic of it.

I was told by my tenured colleague that once reached 40, that's the beginning of a new road when different sicknesses will be felt That's horror and to support their contention, I asked my boss who's already 45 on what sickness he experienced at age in page 4,lol. He said that his back always aches, his blood pressure fluctuates so also his blood sugar gosh. He added that in his teens he liked to drink coke and coffee which is why I and my colleagues stop drinking coke and coffee afraid to experience it when we reach 40 😁. What can you say?

We should not live our life according to other people's dictates. We are made to experience life. Don't be afraid of something because some body said so. There are some people who are chronic smokers and alcoholic drinkers but they outlive those that don't take anything.

What can I say been over 40? From a mindset perspective, I can enjoy more life by appreciating the little things. When I was younger, things happened so fast that I didn't have time to observe my surroundings. The older I get, the more I can observe and enjoy the beauty of simplicity.

When I was younger, my body didn't hurt, but my mind did. Now been over 40, my body hurts here and there, but my mind is a peaceful place. Comparing the two, I rather been over my 40s than been younger again. And based on my experience, I am one of those that says "one start living after 40s"

What can I say been over 40? From a mindset perspective, I can enjoy more life by appreciating the little things. When I was younger, things happened so fast that I didn't have time to observe my surroundings. The older I get, the more I can observe and enjoy the beauty of simplicity.

When I was younger, my body didn't hurt, but my mind did. Now been over 40, my body hurts here and there, but my mind is a peaceful place. Comparing the two, I rather been over my 40s than been younger again. And based on my experience, I am one of those that says "one start living after 40s"
That is so cool, life for you starts at 40 which is true based on the testimonies of people. They were already in the stable stage, had lots of money in the bank, and built good business unlike during their younger years or below 40.

I think it's a bit different for most people though, I have seen cases where some starts feeling these signs at their late 20s and some even in their 30s, i have also seen some who pass their 40s.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member