Listen to Your Favorite Songs

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
I am currently subscribed to YouTube Music. I like listening to the new songs - for me they are new because I have not heard it before. I like listening to the R&B and the slow music.
Do you listen to specific genre?

Some of the songs on my playlist:
Forgot about us
Trying My Best
Somewhere Only We Know
At My Worst

I am also a music lover being a rock band member. I have played rock acoustic with 5 all-girls members during college and recently. But they are now in Japan and can not go with them. I have to prioritize my work. I also like mellow, standard, slow rock and metal.

I am also a music lover being a rock band member. I have played rock acoustic with 5 all-girls members during college and recently. But they are now in Japan and can not go with them. I have to prioritize my work. I also like mellow, standard, slow rock and metal.
I think I remember you mentioned that you were part of a band. That's good prioritizing your work. However, if you pursue the band, do you think you are still with the band doing music and touring the country or even outside the country?

I think I remember you mentioned that you were part of a band. That's good prioritizing your work. However, if you pursue the band, do you think you are still with the band doing music and touring the country or even outside the country?
I prefer my work, I love to teach Physics. I am teaching Physics at the university. I cannot pursue my dream to be with my co-band members. Time comes when young musicians emerge. I just enjoy playing at home every evening for 1 hour.

13,067Threads
98,283Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member