• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Live debt - free to live free

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
Eliminate debt to live free from hassles, mental burden, and emotional struggle. Though not all can be debt - free because of circumstances only the person himself knows though we can speculate but we have to be out of their lives on why can't they live debt - free.

When we eliminate debts in our lives, we can feel the true meaning of freedom. That's also the time to create something to earn and make life worth living. After some years of operating a business of your own, you'll be inspired to save and invest more and happily live in financial freedom.

Eliminate debt to live free from hassles, mental burden, and emotional struggle. Though not all can be debt - free because of circumstances only the person himself knows though we can speculate but we have to be out of their lives on why can't they live debt - free.

When we eliminate debts in our lives, we can feel the true meaning of freedom. That's also the time to create something to earn and make life worth living. After some years of operating a business of your own, you'll be inspired to save and invest more and happily live in financial freedom.
Being debt free and obtaining financial freedom go hand in hand. I personally always make sure to pay all my debts.

I only borrow when I have an emergency. Then later, I work and pay the debt. I don't want to live a life full of debts. So I always save when I'm able. I hope to obtain financial freedom soon so that I will never be tempted to borrow.

Living debt free does sound nice but it's not so easy for everyone. Things like medical bills or losing a job can throw the best plans out of whack. Still, cutting back where you can and making debt payoff a priority is always a good idea in the long run for peace of mind.

Having proper management is also another way one can use to live a life that is debt free. Manage whatever little resources that might come your way.
That is right, proper management of our finances evades us from the dungeon of debts that seem forever, Let us always live beyond our means so we can have savings and avoid debts.

Having debt stressed me out, so as much as possible, I tried my best to stay away from it. I just went for debt as a last resort.

As for you @Starmix , and for all those who know me, perhaps they will know that unfortunately I will soon have to leave you because I will necessarily have to go to live in a therapeutic community for several years in order to avoid prison! So now I have a DEBT with all of you. Yes, a promise, it won't be a farewell but rather a goodbye! So even when I have to leave and in that place I have to remain offline by law, I still make you a promise and A PROMISE IS A DEBT.
My promise, therefore my DEBT towards you is this: WE WILL SURELY SEE YOU HERE. This is my promise, therefore my debt to all of you, my dearest friends. (y) (y)

As for you @Starmix , and for all those who know me, perhaps they will know that unfortunately I will soon have to leave you because I will necessarily have to go to live in a therapeutic community for several years in order to avoid prison! So now I have a DEBT with all of you. Yes, a promise, it won't be a farewell but rather a goodbye! So even when I have to leave and in that place I have to remain offline by law, I still make you a promise and A PROMISE IS A DEBT.
My promise, therefore my DEBT towards you is this: WE WILL SURELY SEE YOU HERE. This is my promise, therefore my debt to all of you, my dearest friends. (y) (y)
😭That's so sad my friend despite you escape the dark dungeon but being too far away in that asylum seems synonymous to prison because you're deprived of freedom. Once you're in the rehab center just think about the happy days we shared here. We can wait you forever. It's not a debt to pledge a promise it's a masterpiece of your new life. Let's all refrain creating different kinds of debts.

😭That's so sad my friend despite you escape the dark dungeon but being too far away in that asylum seems synonymous to prison because you're deprived of freedom. Once you're in the rehab center just think about the happy days we shared here. We can wait you forever. It's not a debt to pledge a promise it's a masterpiece of your new life. Let's all refrain creating different kinds of debts.
Well dearest friend. I was reported for the crimes I committed and since I'm disable it was absolutely not necessary for a person like me to be put in prison for a month which instead I had to bear! (and that was just the beginning). But since the injured part has already obtained compensation for the damage amounting to €50,000 disbursed by the Italian State (definitely much and much much more than what I caused them), since we do not possess such amount of money here in the family, I have to pay this price not with money because as I said we don't possess that amount of €uro here in my family, but with years of my life! To make you understand, the Italian State has already paid in money "€€€" the injured part, but as compensation it wants the loss of my freedom!
So now it's more than clear that the LAW that it IS NOT absolutely the same for everyone!​

Well dearest friend. I was reported for the crimes I committed and since I'm disable it was absolutely not necessary for a person like me to be put in prison for a month which instead I had to bear! (and that was just the beginning). But since the injured part has already obtained compensation for the damage amounting to €50,000 disbursed by the Italian State (definitely much and much much more than what I caused them), since we do not possess such amount of money here in the family, I have to pay this price not with money because as I said we don't possess that amount of €uro here in my family, but with years of my life! To make you understand, the Italian State has already paid in money "€€€" the injured part, but as compensation it wants the loss of my freedom!
So now it's more than clear that the LAW that it IS NOT absolutely the same for everyone!​
That is a huge compensation, it's insane. Just bear the consequences because after that you will have a peaceful life. Just believe in yourself that you can make it. It is a challenge for survival. At least there is no debt you will leave behind.

That is a huge compensation, it's insane. Just bear the consequences because after that you will have a peaceful life. Just believe in yourself that you can make it. It is a challenge for survival. At least there is no debt you will leave behind.
You see, my dear friend, from this I have learned among many things that, one of the most precious things in life that we have is TIME, which only moves forward. Money, on the other hand, can go back and forth, at least from my point of view.

It's best not to have debts in any form to avoid paying them in the harshest ways like surcharges of interest and in your case paying it by confining in a corrective institution.
Let's say that the ideal model of perfection does not exist, but the real one does. Anything, any chosen option, etc., has its strengths and weaknesses. Therefore we need to evaluate which choice involves less suffering. This haSs been my condition and no other option was available for me.

Let's say that the ideal model of perfection does not exist, but the real one does. Anything, any chosen option, etc., has its strengths and weaknesses. Therefore we need to evaluate which choice involves less suffering. This haSs been my condition and no other option was available for me.
The only option is money. If only you have millions you can escape that worse penalty. Let's hope and pray that despite struggles we won't resort to borrowing money to live peacefully.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member