Live life to express not to impress

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
What's the essence if live to impress. People feel terrific and dynamic once they're impressed by people, but it's not supposed to be but rather live life to express. Express your gratitude to your love life, family, or friends. Don't live to impress others do it to people who are trustworthy like your family, relatives, close and loyal friends not to those who aren't part of your lives.

Express your feelings to someone you love not by mpressing on what she does to you because she prefers to hear the words I love you from your mouth.

I don't strive to impress others. Instead, I find joy in expressing my love for the people who hold a special place in my life. My heart is filled with care for those who seek my love and support. I am grateful for the kind-hearted souls who helped me through the toughest times of my life. In short, my life is all about expressing love, care, and gratitude to those who matter the most.

Let's always express our love and gratitude to those who made us on what we are today. They'll be impressed on that and the actions expressed that way gives courage and motivation.

Let's always express our love and gratitude to those who made us on what we are today. They'll be impressed on that and the actions expressed that way gives courage and motivation.
Definitely! It's heartening to know that even the smallest acts of kindness are acknowledged and appreciated by those we help. There's something special about being able to make a difference in someone's life, no matter how small it may be.

Definitely! It's heartening to know that even the smallest acts of kindness are acknowledged and appreciated by those we help. There's something special about being able to make a difference in someone's life, no matter how small it may be.
Let us just act on what we believe is right and makes us happy despite no appreciation from those recipients of our good deeds. They just like to impress but never act out what they really feel.

I love life to improve and better myself. I don't try to impress anybody. This have been my philosophy since am a teenager. Naturally, what other people find interesting, i find it disgusting. What my friends call fashion, i call it waste of time and resources.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member