Long or short time dating?

Which would you prefer, dating someone for a long time or dating someone for a very short time. I think a long duration is Better for me. How about you?
Long or short is the same. I dated my ex for 7 years but he turned out to be an insanely liar cheater and left the country with another lady who he met twice only. It seems destiny I cannot control.

It depends, when i start the relationship i don't really know how long i will date the person that i am meeting a the moment, but after knowing each other and seeing some things will put me on a position to choose to date longer or shorter time. if we have something in common and we like each other then it is long time dating.

For me l don't find any reason whatsoever l should wait for long while dating. A good relationship is the one that lasts for a short period of time before the marriage.
Well sometimes we date for a long time maybe for a year or two so that you know the person better.

You see that it's difficult for me to answer a question like this, since I've never had a girlfriend. However, I can imagine thinking of an engaged couple that if they can stay together for a long time, probably it is better as it means that between the two of them, there is a lot of feeling.

You see that it's difficult for me to answer a question like this, since I've never had a girlfriend. However, I can imagine thinking of an engaged couple that if they can stay together for a long time, probably it is better as it means that between the two of them, there is a lot of feeling.
Yeah staying for a long time together might make them.be committed for a long time.

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member