Losing someone hurts so much

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
They say that God has the only power to tell when is our time. The saddest part of losing someone is we cannot be with them again. The longing as the day passed by. The thing is we only appreciate them once we lose them, right? Losing someone close to our hearts is like losing the will to live. It may hurt like hell but we must continue because there are people who we have in this world. We might lose someone but we have to continue because the world has a lot to offer. We may lose the will to live but we must find a reason to continue. We must continue because God has given us this life and we should be thankful. It might be hard but life is wonderful if we let go of the things we can’t control. They may be gone but they will be in our hearts forever.

Yea, that's the saddest part of losing someone . we cannot see ,hear or be with them again. In fact, you might not even see a resemblance of the person no more.
That was what I felt when my ex in Aucland passed away leaving me without a signal . It hurts me but I have to accept the reality that he is no longer mine.

The pain that comes with losing someone so close to you can never be explained. I have experienced this several times and to be honest, it doesn't get any easier. I hope I don't experience it again though.

The pain that comes with losing someone so close to you can never be explained. I have experienced this several times and to be honest, it doesn't get any easier. I hope I don't experience it again though.
We always feel the excruciating pain that sucks our veins but we have to face the reality and pray it may not happen again.

Starmix:
We always feel the excruciating pain that sucks our veins but we have to face the reality and pray it may not happen again.

Exactly, after everything life still has to go on. The best we can do is grow from these experiencese.

That was what I felt when my ex in Aucland passed away leaving me without a signal . It hurts me but I have to accept the reality that he is no longer mine.
Sorry about that mate, I can imagine Sometimes we all wished our love ones can stay by and be with us for life but life happens and they are gone before we know it.

Sorry about that mate, I can imagine Sometimes we all wished our love ones can stay by and be with us for life but life happens and they are gone before we know it.
You said it right, it hurts and never want to believe the reality that there is no forever.

The saddest day of my life is the day i lose my father. It is still fresh in my memory and it still hurts. The pain is so real and difficult to explain. I wish my dad will talk with me just once. Just once!
Sorry for your loss it really hurts losing a dad. I experienced the same. The excruciating pain seems endless.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member