Louisiana requires public school classrooms to display 10 Commandments

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Louisiana has become the first state to require that the Ten Commandments be displayed in every public school classroom, the latest move from a GOP-dominated Legislature pushing a conservative agenda under a new governor.

According to the report, the legislation that Republican Gov. Jeff Landry signed into law on Wednesday requires a poster-sized display of the Ten Commandments in “large, easily readable font” in all public classrooms, from kindergarten to state-funded universities.

This was questioned by the opponents and vowed to challenge it in court. Proponents said the the measure is not solely religious, but that it has historical significance. In the language of the law, the Ten Commandments are “foundational documents of our state and national government.”

According to the report, it said that under the law, state funds will not be used to implement the mandate. The posters would be paid for through donations. The law also “authorizes” but does not require the display of other items in K-12 public schools, including The Mayflower Compact, which was signed by religious pilgrims.

1718868811837.png 1718868811837.png

Well,nothing wrong with posting this. it is just to remind people to keep to them
I'm wondering why some people hate bible related activities. If they could only read the Bible.

I'm wondering why some people hate bible related activities. If they could only read the Bible.
Mate, I have noticed that too. You do some Bible related activities and you would be badly criticised. A lot of people don't like it

Mate, I have noticed that too. You do some Bible related activities and you would be badly criticised. A lot of people don't like it
Yes mate, that's true. They better have a good relationship with the Lord. If they only know how it feels when there's God in their lives. Many don't have God in their lives.

Yes mate, that's true. They better have a good relationship with the Lord. If they only know how it feels when there's God in their lives. Many don't have God in their lives.
They are a lot of atheists even here in Nigeria that is highly religious country but we move and leave it for God

They are a lot of atheists even here in Nigeria that is highly religious country but we move and leave it for God
In the Philippines, out of 105 million Filipinos, 89 million are Roman Catholics and the rest spread.

Hopefully, things go smoothly and it does not become a matter of religious and political debate. Every country despite being a secular one has one religion that is in majority. Minorities might feel hurt hy such acts, but I think that it is not needed. One despite being a minority in any place can be tolerant and respectful about the religion that majority follows.

What we observe this time people don't like to talk or discuss something about the living God. Dunno why they're allergic.
I think technology has contributed to this. As people are trying to sort out things themselves and don't wait for the universe

I think technology has contributed to this. As people are trying to sort out things themselves and don't wait for the universe
That's true, exploitation plays havoc to human minds and beliefs forgetting the owner of the universe and humanity.

That's approved by their government and the majority of the populace. The kids are the ones most excited to study religion.
Yeah since it is new to the kids they would always be excited to learn about it. which is not bad though

Yeah since it is new to the kids they would always be excited to learn about it. which is not bad though
You already know kids are innocent. They want to learn and know about many things to feed their minds. They will grow righteous with the guidance of their teachers and parents.

You already know kids are innocent. They want to learn and know about many things to feed their minds. They will grow righteous with the guidance of their teachers and parents.
That's right, that is how it is supposed to be. You need to reach your children morals. as a parents

That's right, that is how it is supposed to be. You need to reach your children morals. as a parents
Yes, but unfortunately, there are lazy parents. They're busy attending to their cellular phone forgetting about the needs of their kids.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member