Love is business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.531000
Referral Credit
Don't get me wrong that love is business. You might have no idea about love as business. You need money when you're in love and both of you lovers are engaged in a quantum delight of assessing your future profits, the profits not one dozen kids but profits of your conjugal properties. Love is business which is why after a pre - nuptial either the boy or girl backout because of the conditions set in the pre-nuptial.

Yes, you need money, especially before getting married and planning to have kids. That is why both must work hard to achieve their financial goals in the future.
Yeah and that's a busines that must be continuous, lol. It's a sacrificial business until you retire.

Felt this was more appropriate for a general community discussion about the subject of love, instead of it being in the business chat.

I feel like love when it comes to marriage, isn't exactly a business like entity. It does need to be worked on by both individuals to work properly sure, but a business? No.

Felt this was more appropriate for a general community discussion about the subject of love, instead of it being in the business chat.

I feel like love when it comes to marriage, isn't exactly a business like entity. It does need to be worked on by both individuals to work properly sure, but a business? No.
I have read from business experts their supports that love is busines. The culture of the Muslims require dowry to men who would marry their ladies. That's evident that love is business.

Don't get me wrong that love is business. You might have no idea about love as business. You need money when you're in love and both of you lovers are engaged in a quantum delight of assessing your future profits, the profits not one dozen kids but profits of your conjugal properties. Love is business which is why after a pre - nuptial either the boy or girl backout because of the conditions set in the pre-nuptial.
Love is selfless service, it can't be business. This is one of the major reason we have many divorce and discord in marriage. Many marry to reap where they did not sow. Many marry to enjoy the financial comfort of their spouse and live a life of exploitation.

Except the dowry is used to allow the newly married woman, to begin buying things for the house. Not necessarily a business from that fact. Dowries normally aren't used to kickstart the woman to start her own business, it has been primarily for the build up of house comforts, and for personal use outside of that.

Except the dowry is used to allow the newly married woman, to begin buying things for the house. Not necessarily a business from that fact. Dowries normally aren't used to kickstart the woman to start her own business, it has been primarily for the build up of house comforts, and for personal use outside of that.
Thanks for posting this . Love can't be business and can't be related to business in any human sense. This is one of the reasons we have many failed marriages because a lot of people enter marriage with the wrong motives.

I felt defeated of your prima facie supports. My salute to you guys but I remained firm in my contention that love is business. It's business for me in the sense that it employs figures during courtship and marriage and when marriage goes wrong the reason behind is NO MONEY so love flies on the window.

13,139Threads
98,721Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member