Lulled with joy in my dream

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.023500
Referral Credit
As I ventured into the world of surprises in this season of joy, I suddenly stumbled on a star while walking to find something for myself. Is this a magical star? I thought. Is this Santa’s way of giving a gift? My mind ran wild. And then, I saw scattered silver dust on the air and the ground as if wanting to emphasize something. I was taken aghast and said “Wow” it is so fantastic that I cannot avoid dancing in merriment alone. And then so suddenly, I heard a loud sound that reverberated through my heart and my head shook in disbelief at what I had experienced at that moment. The sound resounded again and again. The last words were spoken with a resonance of Ho! Ho! Ho! Alas! I recognize the source, it’s Santa. I understood the meaning of that encounter. It’s Christmas time and I have to feel happy for Christmas is celebrated once a year only. I am also reminded to share what I have especially with the helpless kids who are longing for a Christmas gift. Thank you, Santa for your amazing work for humanity!

Good story, and you are right this season is a helping and providing season and we all need to help others who need, but also we need to remember that everyday is a helping day.
Helping others leaps up our spirits. There is something and that is love towards humanity. We feel fulfilled. It is also better to give than to receive.

Last edited:
Helping others leap up our spirits. There is something and that is love towards humanity. We feel fulfilled. It is also better to give than to receive.
Exactly, we get satisfaction when we help those who need our help, and that is what God wants to see.

Exactly, we get satisfaction when we help those who need our help, and that is what God wants to see.
You are so right, people need people especially those people who have nothing and cannot produce money because of sickness and old age. They are helpless and need monetary assistance.

You are so right, people need people especially those people who have nothing and cannot produce money because of sickness and old age. They are helpless and need monetary assistance.
That is true, there are soem peoples who can't work, and all they have is us.

That is true, there are soem peoples who can't work, and all they have is us.
It's better to ask than steal. They could still live in decency despite living in poverty. Those sick need a physician, they must be given medication through the help of the community.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member