• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Lunch in not lunch out to save money

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
Lunch in not lunch out to save money. You have to put the money needed for a lunch out in your secret box and see how much you save because of doing a new version of yourself. Don't shy out about eating inside the office with the food you home-cooked because you have to achieve your goals to save money. Your friends might be surprised but tell yourself that they will never help you in times of financial need. Yes, you can borrow but with interest, you better take your initiative to avoid it.

Due to the current economy, people have started looking for creative ways to save. Back then when I was working, I usually carry my own food from home.

This is me always when I would be out for a long time. I carry my lunch with me because where you srd going to, food might just be costly there to save money
I'm also doing the same even during my international travel, I bring with me my food like fried rice, chicken nuggets, and grilled beef. I never care about people. I care about satisfaction of my hunger. Food in the international airport is too high.

I already know that I am a foodie and I don't joke with my lunch packs. I make sure to pack my food everywhere I go including church. I don't want to hear that I am hungry and I would now buy snacks unbudgeted.

I already know that I am a foodie and I don't joke with my lunch packs. I make sure to pack my food everywhere I go including church. I don't want to hear that I am hungry and I would now buy snacks unbudgeted.
That's practicability wise. I hate to feel hungry and even at work I bring with me my lunch. I want to eat right away if feeling hungry.

That is a wise decision. I would do the same thing if I had a 9–5 job. I won't mind packing my lunch, as it will help me save a lot of money. My co-workers might criticize me for being too frugal, but I do not care. LOL
My co workers also bring with them to work their home cooked food. Let's be practical this time. Let's never care what people say because what we're doing isn't a crime.

We have to realise that we can save. good money this way. Take your lunch along to avoid more money on lunch everyday
Agree with you, mate, we can have a good budget if we discipline ourselves from eating lunches outside. We better cook at home wth our family.

I see it as very reasonable to bring food from home to work, I know people who have a night shift and every night the expense was for some fast food, they rarely brought prepared food

My co workers also bring with them to work their home cooked food. Let's be practical this time. Let's never care what people say because what we're doing isn't a crime.

Being practical is essential in today's world, as failing to do so can put a strain on our finances. We have noticed a substantial increase in the prices of nearly everything we buy, making it even more integral to be mindful of our spending habits.

Being practical is essential in today's world, as failing to do so can put a strain on our finances. We have noticed a substantial increase in the prices of nearly everything we buy, making it even more integral to be mindful of our spending habits.
To live in frugality is not a crime. It's the best option to survive and to have something on our plates three times a day.

I am actually practicing the same to save money on. l have come to realise that very late too.
It is not late for you to do it, however you might not cold food. Most men like hot food.

12,066Threads
93,021Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member