Lying is the worst way to find love

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
Lying is indeed a worst way to find love. There are people doing this. They want to make their plans happen. They cannot control their emotions liking someone despite of the fact, that they're married. Some people also find ways to trick the person they love. Love comes in unexpected way so let's never give up.Wait for the right time and love. Show the person of interest you're in love with her and let her know you care.

It's so annoying when I see this. It's pretty common here, you would see married men or guys who are already in a serious relationship chasing after other girls. And some lying about their identity or financial status just to go into a relationship.

Lying is indeed a worst way to find love. There are people doing this. They want to make their plans happen. They cannot control their emotions liking someone despite of the fact, that they're married. Some people also find ways to trick the person they love. Love comes in unexpected way so let's never give up.Wait for the right time and love. Show the person of interest you're in love with her and let her know you care.
I have seen lot of people lying in India to get married and also in a love affair. My younger daughter-in-law did so. She is addicted to drugs and alcohol she lied about that. She is infidelity she didn't admit until my son caught her red handed.

Lies always come to light, so lying in order to want to make someone fall in love doesn't make sense, because sooner or later you'll know who you really are and what you're hiding.

I have seen lot of people lying in India to get married and also in a love affair. My younger daughter-in-law did so. She is addicted to drugs and alcohol she lied about that. She is infidelity she didn't admit until my son caught her red handed.
That was absolute guilt committed by your daughter-in-law lying to her husband about her drug addiction. I hope they divorced to give your son a happy life with a trustworthy lady.

It's never good to tell a lie just to let someone Iove you. Time comes that person knows the truth and may leave you The hurt will be like killing you for shame of your lies.
We confuse love with infatuation. When we are out to get something from someone, we can lie and do all sort of selfish act to get our interest. But when we love, we become selfless and giving. True love never try to exploit people. It build and nourish without considering self.

We confuse love with infatuation. When we are out to get something from someone, we can lie and do all sort of selfish act to get our interest. But when we love, we become selfless and giving. True love never try to exploit people. It build and nourish without considering self.
That is so right and telling a lie is a sin. There are young people who tend to do this just to lure someone but the more to mature people though they know the consequences which is why there are many broken marriages.

The worst lie is when a man pretends to be single to a girl despite of the fact that he is legally married. It is a crime and the person doing it must be punished.
Yes, many people who are in a relationship or married claim to be single because they are unhappy or want to make money. LOL. And the ones who do this have no conscience.

Yes, many people who are in a relationship or married claim to be single because they are unhappy or want to make money. LOL. And the ones who do this have no conscience.
That is true, those men who are doing this do not have a conscience. They aren't emotionally affected once the girl learns he is married. It is easy for the man to go away leaving the girl heartbroken.

13,068Threads
98,335Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member