yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
M3panel.dk is an online survey community. It pays members to share their opinions and feedback on various products, brands, advertisements and services. I signed up to see if it provides decent earning opportunities.

Registration Process

Registering for m3panel was simple and fast. You just need to provide some basic personal information like age, location, etc. There's a short screening survey to match you with relevant paid surveys going forward.

Available Surveys

After confirming my account, I was able to access and complete surveys on the site right away. m3panel has a clean dashboard showing available surveys and how much each one pays.

There were typically 3-5 new surveys posted per day in categories like retail, restaurants, technology, entertainment and more. Most surveys took 10-15 minutes to complete. The number of surveys was a bit low but expected for a smaller country.

Rewards & Cash Out

Each survey displays the reward amount you'll earn in DKK currency upon completion. Most surveys pay between 15-50 DKK. 100 DKK is equal to around $15 USD.

The minimum payout is just 50 DKK which you can cash out via bank transfer. By survey site standards, the cashout minimum is very low and convenient.

Is it Worth Trying?

For Danes interested in earning a little extra money from surveys, m3panel is definitely worth trying. While the survey volume isn't super high, the rewards per survey are decent and cashing out is easy.

Just don't expect to earn large amounts without spending significant time. But overall m3panel is one of the better paid survey.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member