allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
Beer money forum is the biggest paid to post forum i've ever known. With consistency, you can earn more than $2 there, but you have to be careful because the admin is very strict. Have you heard about beer money forum?

I have some bad experience with BMF, when i join the forum i was exited to make money but i get banned without even positing a single post.
Realy? I heard it happened to others as well. I guess the owner really is strict.

Realy? I heard it happened to others as well. I guess the owner really is strict.
It is true the owner is strict, but they don't have to be this strict and they need to let know the reason for banning members, after that i never joined the forum.

Beermoney is an awesome forum no doubt about that, I have made a lot of money from the forum but I have stopped working there a long time ago. My account was banned for having multiple accounts, due to my busy scedule I hardly ever enough time to even handle a single account not to mention two. I tried contacting the admin to investigate properly but till now no response

I used this forum through The Forum Wheel. Once the forum was taken down from the forum wheel, I never went back to the site. I do not know if my account is still accessible. I have posed on this forum and made money through the forum wheel.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member