Making home-cooked meals or eating out?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Both, in my opinion. However, I find myself doing the former more frequently (making home-cooked meals). I haven't gone out much in the last couple of weeks since I'm saving for Christmas. I'd like to get my parents something nice. So, how about you?

When younger I would eat out often, but now I am having digestion problems when I eat outside food. So though it is inconvenient and time consuming, I am usually cooking the food I eat.

When younger I would eat out often, but now I am having digestion problems when I eat outside food. So though it is inconvenient and time consuming, I am usually cooking the food I eat.
I am sorry to hear that. Do you take any medications for your digestive problems? When you prepare homecooked meals, you know what is on your food, which is something that I like as well.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, men eating from outside with my salary is not something i will try, foods in restaurants are expensive and we can't eat everyday outside, i have to cook in my home and eat, but i love home cooked food better than any other options.
Everything is more expensive these days. It is hard if we are earning a minimum wage. I hope our salaries will increase in the future so we can enjoy eating out at times.

Sometimes we order in Jolibee, we live near Jolibee but when I go to work I bring home-cooked food with me.
What do you usually order? I like their spaghetti and spicy chicken combo! Also, their peach mango pie and tuna pie.

Since I really don't possess the talent for cooking, I just go with someone who knows how to cook at home 😅. However, we still eat out once in a while, especially when we feel like we have something to celebrate 😊.
Haha. It is okay. So, who is that someone who is in charge of preparing meals? And, yes! I also eat out when I have extra budget to spare. LOL

I love my Mama's meals so I'm all for home cooked meals. They are just the best healthy and palatable.
Oh, yes! I am glad to hear that you love your mama's cooking. I love my mom's cooking, too! She makes real delicious Filipino dishes.

I live alone, so I always eat out, I never cook, except for making coffee at night because many of the shops are closed. I also often order food and drinks delivered by Grab
I see. So, you always order food online. Sometimes, I do that, especially when I am feeling under the weather or I do not have the ingredients to make a meal.

Last edited:
When I was in GSK, I used to look after outdoor sales. Spending much more time in field work so often I used to eat outside food sometimes from the hotel and sometime from the cart, and this badly affected my stomach. Now during my business mostly I eat indoor cooked food which remains much more stomach-friendly.

Both, in my opinion. However, I find myself doing the former more frequently (making home-cooked meals). I haven't gone out much in the last couple of weeks since I'm saving for Christmas. I'd like to get my parents something nice. So, how about you?
I have stopped going out to eat since the pandemic and I cook my meals and only order my dinner only on Sundays.

I prefer food from restaurants and cafes because I know how to cook, but it doesn't taste very good to me and I don't really want to eat after I spend more than an hour preparing that food. Therefore, I prefer to just wait for when they bring me a ready-made one, and in the meantime I can do some work

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member