Man breaks Guinness World Record for longest time without sleep

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
A man YouTuber Norme, 19, has broken the Guinness World Record for the longest time without sleep.YouTuber Norme, 19, went without sleep for 12 days

His viral livestream showed him complete his vigil, with police constantly checking in on him.

Throughout the 12-day long stint, Norme’s fans called the authorities to check on him because of concerns for his health

That's extraordinary, a man defied sleep for 12 days. He's thankful he didn't experience brain dead for not able to comply the demand of the nervous system to sleep. He might have drunk a high dosage energy drug.

That's extraordinary, a man defied sleep for 12 days. He's thankful he didn't experience brain dead for not able to comply the demand of the nervous system to sleep. He might have drunk a high dosage energy drug.
Lol, yeah he had a stand by medical team. it wasn't easy for him but he needed to put his name on the map you know

Lol, yeah he had a stand by medical team. it wasn't easy for him but he needed to put his name on the map you know
What's the use of having his name written on Guinness, does he receive a monthly allowance lol. Maybe he believed on himself.

What's the use of having his name written on Guinness, does he receive a monthly allowance lol. Maybe he believed on himself.
You know that some people just want popularity and Fame. So they don't mind doing the unthinkable to be heard and known

You know that some people just want popularity and Fame. So they don't mind doing the unthinkable to be heard and known
Yes that is true, they like to be published which is why many YouTubers met their end because of taking selfie on dangerous cliffs just to have viewers and get famous.

kudos to him, I feel sleepy already writing this, but not I wonder how his system looks like after that feat, he needs to be checked and sleep!
He had stand by medical team to check up on him all the time. So I know he will be fine and congrats to him

13,267Threads
99,365Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member