Manchester City footballer Robinho to serve a nine-year prison sentence for rape in Brazil.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.583950
Referral Credit
-Manchester City footballer Robinho was told by judges yesterday that he must serve a nine-year prison sentence for rape in Brazil. in 2017, Robinho was sentenced to nine years in prison in Italy for taking part in a group sexual assault in 2013 when he playing then for AC Milan.

The thing is that Brazil does not extradite it's nationals, So this has made Italy to seek Robinho imprisonment in his home country

The Brazilian court has agreed that he must serve his jail term in Brazil .He can still appeal to his country's Supreme Court. Robinho's lawyer, said his client Robinho wants a retrial in Brazil on grounds of national sovereignty.

Robinho is a world class player and role model of many young athletes. It is embrassing that such a celeb will spend 10 years of his life in prison. Lack of discipline is the cause of many celebrities down fall. @Augusta i doubt if Robinho played for Manchester city club.

With his career and the amount of wealth he has been able to build up, it would be extremely easy to get any girl he wants.
That's right but I don't know why they prefer to rape when they even know the consequences that comes with such.

That's right but I don't know why they prefer to rape when they even know the consequences that comes with such.
It's well though, with just one action, they tend to destroy everything they have worked hard for.

The spirit for raping seems to attack most footballers in the world wide. I have learned about these kind of cases for multiple times by now. I really wonder why that happens to the football stars.
Yes I have noticed this pattern with them. They are always involved in one rape scandal or the other. it's really appalling

Nine years imprisonment is too short, why not a life sentence? That is so unfair on the part of the victim.
Yeah sometimes they are very remorseful during the trial and they get pardoned and get a minimal jail time

Yeah sometimes they are very remorseful during the trial and they get pardoned and get a minimal jail time
Being remorseful cannot erase the crime. At least life sentence to let that criminal tastes his own medicine.

Being remorseful cannot erase the crime. At least life sentence to let that criminal tastes his own medicine.
You know some criminal minded judges can thwart justice for victims and make culprits get away with their crime

You know some criminal minded judges can thwart justice for victims and make culprits get away with their crime
Correct, mate , and there are many of them in the planet especially if the accused is wealthy, the law is under their hands.

13,318Threads
99,574Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member